5. Hăwm

Addiction is when you have a strong physical or psychological need or urge to do something or use something. It is a dependence on a substance or activity even if you know that it causes you harm.

~ 5. hăwm ~

Homm : Thai Sniff kiss. The traditional Thai word for kiss (hăwm) also means "pleasant smelling," so it makes sense that this type of Thai kissing is a sniff kiss. A Thai sniff kiss is done by placing your nose on the other person's cheek or neck and inhaling. How deeply a Thai person inhales is often a measure of their affection.

~Flashback : 1 year ago~

Nanon is sitting on Ohm's laps and Ohm's hands are wrapped around nanon's waist. Ohm leans forward and sniff-kisses nanon giving him tickling sensation. "Oye ohm stop now ....you...unhh ghh"

Ohm ignores his newly confirmed boyfriend in his hold and starts assaulting nanon's delicate neck. Licking, biting and kissing. Nanon's face is completely red as he closed his eyes feeling what his lover is doing to him. It will be a lie if someone says nanon doesn't like it but he has to go for the shooting in the evening and a visible hickey would cause a problem. A soft moan escapes nanon's mouth which turns on ohm even more.

"That's enough" nanon reminds him again this time trying to get up from his laps. Ohm holds him still with his firm hands and looks into nanon's eyes. "Oww I just want my lover to love me back, is it very wrong?"

"No but-"

"Then come on. Umm? Ohm hăwms nanon again and then again. "You smell so good na"
"You are a psycho!" Nanon chuckles.

Ohm pulls nanon closer and tightens his embrace. Feeling his warmth ohm feels comfortable. "Let me go now" nanon whines.
"Just few more mins na"

"Mai. That's enough" nanon pushes ohm's chest with his both hands. "Fine!" Ohm releases nanon from his hold and both of them stand up. "Good bye. I am leaving" Ohm says.

"Are you mad?" Nanon asks crossing his arms.

"My boyfriend is behaving this way. How can I not be mad?"

"Ohm I-"

"Just leave it ok?!" ohm walks near the door as he grabs his bag.

"We are meeting in the evening anyway. Just in 3 hours" nanon says looking at his watch.

"Yeah right" ohm leaves as he frowns.

Later in evening, P'Aof is discussing next schedule with ohm and nanon after the shoot. Nanon looks at ohm who is kinda looking down and out for the entire shoot. He is less talkative than usual. Like he has low energy. Nanon feels bad for his bf.

When the important discussion is over, they start a casual conversation and having some fun as 'behind the scene camera' is recording them.

Nanon tries to make Ohm smile. But ohm is still not in the mood. He is hardly speaking which is odd considering his extroverted personality.

Nanon finally decides to take a bold step to make up with his bf. He walks closer to ohm and hugs him as his both arms wrapped around Ohm's neck. Ohm gets startled at sudden skinship initiated by his boyfriend slash working partner!