7. Kiss pt.1

Addiction is when you have a strong physical or psychological need or urge to do something or use something. It is a dependence on a substance or activity even if you know that it causes you harm.

~ 7. Kiss ~

Kiss : To touch (someone or something) with the lips especially as a mark of affection or greeting. Caressing with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire and romantic intention.

First pulls Khao by his waist and presses his lips on Khao's. Soon both of them start kissing each other. Tongues fully involved. Both close their eyes as they taste each other. It's not the first time they are kissing but the feeling that they get from each kiss is just as exciting as their first kiss. Khao bites First's upper lip between their kissing and First hisses in pain. A smirk appears on Khao's face. "aye jerk!" First murmurs as they part apart. "but you like it" Khao replies catching breath but then extending his hand to grab First's nape to pull him into kiss again. First stops him as his face is so close to Khao's. "we met to practice the scene not for just kissing" First complains.

"But all Sand and Ray do is kissing and fucking....not my fault" Khao says seductively. "hey meung! we need to practice our dialogues too!" First says as he releases himself from Khao's hold and sits down on couch. Khao follows him and sits beside him. "I don't understand Ray here. How can he chose Mew over Sand hmm?" Khao says flirting as he points at the script. "Because Ray is hurt and Mew had helped him when no one else did." First explains. Khao nods as he pouts. "You understand me so well" Khao says as he comes closer to First again and kisses his cheek. "not you! I understand Ray. Speaking of you, I don't understand why did you have to sit so closely with Perth while playing the guitar!"

"you saw that?" Khao asks surprised. "So its true???" First confirms.

Khao chuckles as he stands up and then sits in First's laps. "are you jealous???"

"No!" First exclaims. "haha I think you are! but don't worry na. I don't see him other than a friend."

First looks down still sulking. He doesn't like anyone else being closer to khao. Khao pulls his face up by his chin."now where were we?" He asks as he attacks First's lips vigorously once again. "I think we are gonna slay as SandRay" he says in between their kissing.

Next day, Perth arrives with two coffees and some muffins at First's place unannounced. Today's the day he decides he will confess his feelings to Chimon and he is very nervous. Initially he decided to talk to Ohm but Ohm is apparently at Nanon's.???

So what happened was after remembering the sweet past, ohm had drove himself at Nanon's place. And since then he is always busy and never at his own house. Perth is curious about what exactly happened. But it is not on his priority right now. Main thing right now is his own feeling for chimon that driving him crazy. So he decided to talk to First about it.

"you really should have called" First says as he sees Perth at his door in the morning. "Its okay First you guys can catch up. I have to run some errands for my Mae anyway." Khao says as he stands at the doorframe of First's bedroom wearing First's long and big shirt which is like a dress for him. "are you sure?" Perth asks embarrassed. Clearly he disturbed the two love birds. First looks at Khao with the same question as he walks towards him. "yeah its all good" Khao says looking at Perth and then he goes inside the room again. First looks at Perth and gestures with the eyes that he will be right back. Perth nods and First follows Khao in the bedroom. "Are you feeling tired? will you be able to drive?" First asks as he watches Khao trying to find his pants somewhere around the messy room. "I'm all recharged!" Khao smirks as he walks towards First and raises on his tip toes to reach First's lips. They quickly kiss passionately. "I'll see you later at the workshop" Khao says and then in short time he leaves. First sighs and watches his lover leaving. First goes in kitchen and reheats the coffee cups that Perth brought.