2. Sniff

Addiction is when you have a strong physical or psychological need or urge to do something or use something. It is a dependence on a substance or activity even if you know that it causes you harm.

~ 2. Sniff ~
Sniff means to draw up air audibly through the nose to detect a smell, to stop it running, or to express contempt.

"Do you wanna watch a movie at my place?" Perth asks.

"Just two of us?" Chimon bites his bottom lip.

"Yeah why not?"

Chimon thinks before he answers. He was okay to hang out with Perth alone before last few days. But since last few days, the air between them has changed. He doesn't want to get awkward or turned into something that will cause their chemistry problem. The show is about to start shooting.

"I'll get the dvds then" Chimon answers.

"Chai!. Get them." Perth responds.

Chimon gets freshened up before having his dinner. After thinking carefully he decides to get some friends too. It's safer that way. He doesn't know why exactly but he is following his gut feeling. Perth will understand. He calls his friend Khaotung.

"Hey khao wanna watch Movie at Perth's ?"

"Yeah sure. Btw nanon is with me. Is it okay if he comes too?"

"Oiii I tried his phone as well. He didn't pick up"

"He is cooking" First shouts from back and continues "aye jerk ask for me too!"

Khao laughs and speaks "first is here too"

"Bring him" chimon says. More the better.

"Want to ask Gemini and fourth too?" Khao asks.

"Not now. Perth is still new at GMM. He doesn't know all yet. I don't want to him to be uncomfortable. He is introverted. I can understand him."

"Ah okay"

At safe house Perth was more with Chimon and khao. And First was there with Khao always. So that's that. Nanon is always with Chimon so Perth knows him too!

Soon everyone arrived at Perth's condo ready to ring a bell. Chimon adjusted his hair before ringing bell. Door opens and Perth's was surprised to see 3 more people with Chimon. And soon his face was disappointed. He was expecting Chimon alone.

"Ow you all are here!"

"Yes! More the better right?" Chimon says as he walks in.

"Welcome everyone" Perth quickly adjusted to new situation. Everyone walk in and settle in living room in front of big screen. Khao hugs chimon as they sit beside each other on the couch. "What's gotten to you?" Chimon asks as he gets squeezed in the hug. "Nothing. I am just tired."
"So you are hugging me?"
"Chai krub. You smell so good." Khao brush his nose on Chimon's neck.

"Hey which movie do you want to see? Select one" Perth throws his selection of dvds on khao making him leave Chimon immediately and look at the mess in his lap. First looks at Perth and chuckles.

"Hey why not play something on Netflix?" Nanon asks. "Perth collects dvds and vinyls. He has good vintage collection" chimon says and Perth suddenly feels proud.

"Oh! Then let me have a look too" nanon starts looking through the DVDs with khao and chimon.

Perth quickly goes in kitchen to make some more popcorns since he only had one packet made for him and chimon.