"What do yoy think? No this is a cookie on weels!" She said sarcastic as she climed in her car. Enid twisted her head. "Come one get in!"

She preferd to listen to her, and also stepped in, the seats had leather, and the whole care smelled like old books jjst like wednesday. (I dunno how she smells 🥲)

She stared the car, and left the parking lot. They dint speak the way to her house, even tho enid looked at her from time to time, and then wednesday who pretended to watch the road. They arrived as wednesday parked in front of a large and beautiful house. It was like divinas. There was a truck paked in front of the house, as wednesday sighed and got out.

"Lili" she said queitly as she went to the door and enjd went after her.

Wednesday went trought her backpack, then found her key and opened the door. Inside the smell of food was smelled trought the house and enid felt slightly hungry.

"Im home!" Wednesday shouted, leaving her wallet on a counter. Enid found the room nice, as she heard footsteps running down the stairs.

"Wensy!" A little brunette girl shouted, as she went down the steps.

Enid looked at the girl in amazement, ths girl seemed the little version of wednesday, her long brown hair was in a braid, her skin was white, she seemed very sweet. She wore a White skirt, with Black shirt, she brought a bat plushie with her, and hugged the neck of her sister who leaned into her.

"Ami how are you sweetie" wednesday asked with a soft voice, they really looked adorbale.

"Im well wensy" she said sqeeuzing her sisters nose. Seeing the blonde at the door.

The little girl dint Day anything, and just watched her with the same brown eyes that drove her crazy, but they were darker and looked curious at the blonde, enjd tought for a few seconds that she scared her, because she hid her face in wednesdays neck, and runned away from her gaze, wich Hurt her. Wednesday turened to her and smiled slightly as an excuse, enid stopped breathing at for a moment, it were a few times she smiled at her.

"Its my little sister amilia, shes very shy around strangers" she told her, when the girl let go of her and runned to the kitchen.

"Oh sure"

"Stromy" said a female voice from the kitchen, wearing baking gloves. Another blonde came.

She was olde then them, and also was wednesdays sister. It was wednesdays twin once again. She had Black short hair, more darker skind like enid. She smiled at Enid, and then looked at wednesday with amusement. Who corssed her arms.

"Dont call me that, shouldnt you be in a meeting?" She asked, even tho she smiled.

"I was waiting for you to arrive not to leave ami alone" she said and looked at enid from head to toe. After a moment her eyes shone. "Enjd right?"

Enid opned her eyes surprised.

"Yea...how do you know my name?" She asked and lili seemed to knkw her mistake for a second, her sister blushed even thl she hid it.

"Wednesday send me a message saying a frien called enid would Come over" she said simply, as enid believed her. "I need to he informed abiut my sisters friends" she winked.

"Ofcourse mom" wednesday responds rolling her eyes, as her sister shameless analyzed enid. "Did you miss something?"

"Nothing, she just dint tell me you were so pretty, you hair is beautiful and you even managed to look good without so much dressing" sajd the eldest addams daughter holding enids face to see her better. Enid kept looking in her eyes. They were brown but more at the bright side. "She still had pretty blue eyes"

"Blue like sky or sea i dont know" the girl comment, as the blonde nodded "your eyes are pretty too" she said and almost blushed from the smile she got.

"Aww your so cute! I want to adopt you" she said hugging her drowing her, since her face was jn her breast.

"Lili cant you see you drown her?!" Wednesday told her irrtated, lili stuck out her tongue and hugged enid even more.

"Am i bothering you enid?" She asked breaking away from the hug, looking at her with a sad pout. Enid shook her head not wnting to be rude. "See little sis? I dont bother her"

"Stop!" She told her, holding enid by her arm, getting her away from liliana. As she took her hand and tunred to her sister looking at her angry "lets go to the living room" she told her pulling her to the living room, as she heard liliana laughing, she looked at their hands not believing wednesday hold them.

They got to the living room, there was a couch ans two seats, with a Coffee table in the middle. Everything Black, addams style.

Wedbesday made her sit down. She dknt dare to move a hair.

"Stay here ill be right back" she told her, like a owner told his dog. Bht enid did listen to him. (Simp) "lili i want you away from the living room!" She shouted, as she heard her go upstairs.

"Okay!" She sponss as she poked her head to the room, giving enid a wink before leavin.

Maybe it inst going to so be bad.

_______________________________________

Suprise! Two chapter at the same time. Hope ya happy now.

So wednesday had actully 3 siblings but as i told you pugsly inst there cuz it dint really fit.

Liliana: second oldest. Older then wednesday, and thr family calls her lili

And then ami. Other say amilia. The youngest.

The nicknamss for wens i tought myseld idk what fits so yea.

Also i dint know what addams would call their Kids and i had to make nickname names so here ya go.

Ya all tell me a cute nickname a 4 year old would call enid cuz i have none 😭

Leave a vote and comment if you liked it!

Have a nice night/Day.