Powers

Eagle Union(Pearl harbour)

Running track

Rel looked at the clearance given to him and scans where the medical warehouse.

"Found it."Rel blitzs for the medical warehouse.

Medical warehouse

"Why I am guarding a medical warehouse I should be at the front!I want to kill some sirens!"San Diego groaned in fustration.

"Boom!"

All of sudden Rel appeared infront of San Diego

"Ahhhhhhhh... don't kill me!I don't know the sirens have deployed ghosts in war."San Diego jumped in fear

"I am not a ghost."Rel said

"Huh..how did you get here!"San Diego exclaimed

"Save your questions for later I am here to gather medical supplies to ensure the infirmary remains well supplied when the wounded begins to arrive.Name is Rel."Rel said

"I can't let you in!Show me clearance!I can't let you steal military supplies!"San Diego replied

"Is this clearance good enough?"Rel showed San Diego the clearance Baltimore gave to him.

"What th-!This is legit! Alright you need to move this stack of boxes to the infirmary-"San Diego is cut short when Rel just disappears into a blur taking the medical supplies.

"Damn he is fast."San Diego said

Infirmary

Vestal is quickly keeping track of the amount of medical supplies present in the infirmary when a blur just infront of her.

"Ahhhhhhhh...who is this!"Vestal screamed in fear

"Sorry miss I need to deliver these medical supplies to Veatal.If my memory serves me right this is the infirmary."Rel said to the kansen infront of him.

"I am Vestal and thank you.You are a great help indeed alright I need you to take the contents of the box out and place it where I tell you."Vestal instructed Rel where to placed the respective medical supplies.

"Stay away from the windows!The windows will become shrapnel when the bombs start to get close."Vestal warned

Eagle Union(Waters near Pearl harbour)

"Looks like we got a tough fight ahead of us ladies."Hornet looked at the siren fleet approaching

"Agreed."Lexington agreed with Hornet

A swarm of planes flew past the kansens heading straight for the siren fleet.

"Come on! Destroy the sirens!"Enterprise shouted as she let loose her arrows and unleashed a swarm of her planes.

Multiple siren mass produced ships are destroyed by Enterprise attacks.

The siren mass produced ships that are hit by Enterprise attacks becomes islands of fire as it ammo starts to cook off before it explodes sealing the fate of the ship.

New Jersey opened up with her guns sending shells straight into the sirens mass produced ships causing massive destruction.One siren turret is sent flying 20 meters into the sky.

Lexington sents her plane to attack the siren mass produced ships.

"Lexington incoming siren aircrafts heading straight for your planes!"Baltimore shouted

"Oh no.."Lexington immediately willed her planes to fly away  from the siren aircrafts.

Multiple Lexington planes are shot down.