𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤

Shortly after forcing information into Hope's head Lizzie took Adam and Hope to the auditorium where the contestants were as Hope and Adam moved off to the side as they were practicing out of the way from the others as Dana's mom cleared her throat, to gain the attention of the Pageant contestants.

Vera:"Time for rehearsal. " She said.

Adam:"Oh joy, here we go." He muttered as Hope and him got into positon when music began to play.

Vera:"Honor your partner. " She said as Adam bowed to Hope.

Adam:"I can't believe we're doing this." He muttered as Hope curtised.

Hope:"Blame Lizzie." She responded in a low tone.

Vera:"Right hand around." She said as they held up their right hand, hovering over each others as they moved clockwise. "Flirt with your eyes." She said as Adam snorted.

Hope:"What's funny?" She asked in a low tone.

Adam:"Flirt with my eyes? My eyes are my greatest weapon." He whispered as Hope rolled her eyes but had a slight smirk on her face.

Vera:"Left hand around." She said as they swapped hand going back into a counterclockwise movement."Both hands." She said as they raised their right hand once again, moving in a clockwise motion when Hope slightly lost her balance as Adam caught her but not before bumping her into a female contestant.

Hope/Adam:"I'm sorry/Sorry." They said as the other female contestant scoffed.

Girl:"With the time you spent not doing your hair, you could've at least practiced the dance a little." She said before going back to her partner.

Adam:"What a bitch." He said as Hope and him walked to the side, taking a break.

Hope:"Are you surprised this is a Pageant after all." She stated as Adam sighed.

Adam:"No..No I really shouldn't be." He said as Landon walked up to them.

Landon:"I can't believe you were so nice to him. After everything you told me he did to you and to your family, you can act like nothing happened?" He asked

Adam:"Landon stop." He said, not wanting to add onto whatever stress Hope had been dealing with.

Hope:"It's complicated. He spent half of his life desiccated in a cave and then he was brainwashed by his mother, who was a literal nazi and he's spent the last two years doing really good work for the school."
She said, attempting to move pass this conversation.

Landon:"Your mother is still dead. How does any of that exonerate him?" He said as Landon was slowly beginning to get onto Hope's nerves.

Hope:"It doesn't. But it's in the past. Leave it." She said as tables and glasses began to shake.

Landon:"I suffered through how much torture because I stole a knife." He said as the shaking began worsening before Adam glanced at Lizzie and nodded his head towards Hope.

Adam:"Get her out of here." He mouthed to her as she started walking towards them.

Landon:"And this guy has a hand in the death of your." He was saying as Hope cut him off.

Hope:"Landon, stop." She said as Lizzie put her hand on Hope shoulder as the shaking stopped.

Lizzie:"Come with me." She said to Hope, before as she glared at Landon."You, stay here. Do nothing." She stated.

Adam:"Thank you, Lizzie." He said before Lizzie moved Hope away from them as Landon looked at him.

Landon:"How can you be fine with this, he killed her mom." He questioned, at how he wasn't more concerned.