𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙣

Hope: "No legacy is so rich as honesty." When Shakespeare wrote that, he obviously didn't know what I know about teenage boys. I mean, I know there are guys with integrity, who lead with truth. I've just never met any of them beside Adam.

Emma: "I see you've decided to double down on your nihilism this morning."

Hope: "I'm trying to be rich with honesty."

Emma: "Start from the beginning."

Hope: "Of my short-lived but horrific romances with liars?"

Emma: "Of your decision to perform black magic on school grounds last night."

Hope: "Maybe we could table this until I catch the guy I was trying to find by using black magic. Because the longer that Landon Kirby is out there, the greater the chance he tells people about this school and the kind of people we have hidden behind the gates."

Emma: "You know there's a beacon that alerts me when someone's using. You knew you would be caught."

Hope: "After Adam left and found the bus last night we lost the trail and now I'm being interrogated. But go ahead, take your time. Nothing at stake here."

Emma: "Did anyone help you with the spell?" She asks as a flash of Josie appears.

Hope: "No. Can I go now?"

Emma: "Hope. You're a student. This isn't your fight"

Hope: "It's absolutely my fight, Emma. Landon was inside the walls of this school because of me. He had access to the knife he stole because of me. We're at risk of exposure because of me. And you can tell me that I'm sublimating a lifetime of survivor's remorse, or whatever it says in my file here, but I'm gonna help Adam and Dr. Saltzman find him."

Emma: "And what happens when you do?" She asks as Hope walks out.

Hope: "It should be said that Shakespeare wasn't completely clueless" She says as Hope walks into her room and puts out a box from under her bed. "He had plenty of advice about how to handle betrayal. My personal favorite: "Think, therefore, on revenge and cease to weep." She says ripping out a spell from a book.
—————————
Lizzie: "Let's hit the dining hall and carb load. It's game day."

Josie: "I'm not hungry. What?"

Lizzie: "Well, uh, funny thing actually, Josette. This morning, as I was desperately trying to make this trash bag of a jersey look cute, I suddenly had the urge to purge. So I fled to the bowl, and lo and behold, I heaved up a gallon of black goo. So, seeing as I haven't been dabbling in any illicit black magic recently, I can only imagine it was a twin sympathy hurl. And here you are, denying the day's most important meal. So fess up. What did you do?"

Penelope: "Maybe you're pregnant, Lizzie. Oh, or maybe it's just how that jersey fits."

Josie: "Go away, evil one."

Penelope: "Already gone. Hot tip: next time you burn your ex's hair off, make sure she can't rock a lob." She says as Josie sighs and MG enters.

MG: "Morning! Big game today..."

Lizzie: "Bounce, MG. If you hurry, you can catch up with the Blair Bitch and tongue-chum her again. Did she who shall not be named just fat-shame me?"

Alaric: "Hey, girls, listen."

Josie: "Don't do it. Don't say whatever it is you're about to say because you have Dad face, and wherever Dad face goes, daughter disappointment always follows."

Alaric: "I'm sorry; I can't make the game today."

Josie: "But, Dad, you're the coach."

Lizzie: "And I'm QB1 this year."