𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙤𝙧

Adam was in his room laying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling thinking. It had been a few days since the dance, saving Josie from being buried alive from her possessed bio-mom and Hope and Him kissed. They haven't talked to each other since that night and he was worried that maybe she hadn't felt anything. Tired of overthinking as he was only gonna find out the truth one way, he got up and left his room in search of Hope and after 10 mins he saw Rafael and Her walking together in the hallway as a young and older woman walked through the front door.

Rafael:"Cassie?" He asked as the younger girl turned to him.

Cassie:"Raf."

Hope:"Cassie? Isn't that your...?"

Rafael:"My girlfriend." He said as dropping his bag and walked towards and hugged her as Hope looked towards the other

Hope:"But who's the —" She was cut off as the older woman spoke.

???:"Adam?" She said as Adam looked in shock.

Adam:"Mom?" He asked as he slowly took steps towards her as she walk towards him before they reached each other as she cupped his face

Emily:"My baby boy...all grown." She said as Adam hugged her tightly for a few seconds before letting go and stepping back.

Adam:"Uh...Raf can you take Cassie and my Mom to the Lounge, please." He asked as internally he was a mixture of shock that his mom was in front of him and Pissed of as he was trying to keep his calm as he knew who was responsible for resurrecting his dead mother.

Rafael:"Um, yeah sure."He said as he started to lead them away as Adam shouted.

Adam:"I'll be right back Mom!" He said before turning and heading towards the cells as Hope followed behind shouting his name.

Hope:"Adam!, Adam!" She said as he glanced at her and responded.

Adam:"I was on my way to have a conversation with you but that's gonna have to be done later, I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch."
—————————
We see Alaric in the cells with The Necromancer as Alaric picks up a cleaver and impales into the Necromancer skull as he seems unfazed by it.

"—————————We see Alaric in the cells with The Necromancer as Alaric picks up a cleaver and impales into the Necromancer skull as he seems unfazed by it