𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚, 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚

The last 24 hrs had been interesting turn of events the twins had found out big about their coven, where they had to undergo Something called the merge when they turn Twenty Two to see who would become the leader.

Landon had gone missing, leaving behind a cryptic message on Alaric voicemail before Hope had found out that he had been kidnapped by Triad.

Which had let them to this very moment as Hope was gathering the squad to go and rescue Landon.

Now while Adam was pissed at Landon for what he had done to Hope the night of Miss Mystic Falls...he didn't deserve whatever Triad was going to do.

Which is where Adam, Hope and an Accompanying Rafael were heading towards the Main area of the School.

Hope:"Hey, you okay?" She asked, noticing Rafael eyes glow and him zoning out.

Rafael:"Um... my mind still won't settle down. Look, I'm sorry, but I can't join the fight."

Hope:"Don't worry, I'm not going alone. My squad answered the Bat-Signal." She said as Lizzie, Josie, Jed and Kaleb approached them before the twins glanced at each other.

Lizzie/Josie:"She's coming?" They said in sync.

Hope:"I need all the help I can get, so please put your twin war on pause." She said as Rafael pointed at Jed.

Rafael:"Why is he going? He hates Landon." He said as Jed rolled his eyes.

Jed:"Look, you're the Alpha. If Landon's your pack, that makes him ours." He said.

Kaleb:"Where's MG at?" He asked,

Hope:"He's on his way. Let's load up while we wait for him. Come on." She said as they walked towards the front door.

Adam:"My car only seats four, so—" He was saying when he saw multiple armed people in body armor, crossbows and Riot Shield as they were standing beside parked cars.

???:"Oh, sorry. We were about to knock." He said as Adam could feel the sins radiating off him.

Lizzie:"Who the hell are you?" She asked with a glare.

Burr:"Name's Burr. Triad Industries." He said as Adam reached for his gun tucked into his waist band as Hope raised her arm.

Hope:"Propellere." She said as nothing happened while Adam pointed his gun towards Burr as other Triad agents pointed weapons towards him.

Kaleb:"I got this." He said before attempting to vamp sped at Burr only for his arms to burn.

Burr:"What you don't got is magic. Which is why your daylight ring won't work. And what we have are stakes, wolfsbane...and other things." He stated as Adam took his left hand off gun and it behind his back and ignited a few fingers, feeling that he still had his powers before quickly change them back.
"So I think you should invite us inside." He said, while as much Adam wanted to light up, quickly dealing with the Triad members...He didn't know how deep they were into the school and now everyone but him were powerless, he didn't want to risk it if they were to just shoot into the school and injuring someone so the best thing to do was to play it safe.

Adam:"Do what he says." He said, taking the group by surprise.

Hope:"Adam—" She was saying before he cut her off.

Adam:"Do what he says." He repeated before he raised his gun into the air before pressing the mag release, dropping the magazine and toss his gun to the side as Burr and the other Triad members started to walk towards them.

Burr:"Smart choice."

"