𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙇𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙤

Adam and Hope were laying on Adam's bed after getting back from the mummy trip, thirty minutes ago, when someone knocked on his door making them Hope and Adam groan.

Hope:"No rest for the wicked apparently." She said as Adam stood up and opened the door to see Alaric standing there.

Adam:"Ric we just got back there can't possibly be another monster." He said, leaning against his door.

Alaric:"Raf, Landon and MG are missing." He said as Hope jolted up from Adam bed and walked over to them.

Hope:"Wait, there...What?" She asked as Alaric sighed.

Alaric:"The supervisors said they didn't check in."

Hope:"But it's a full moon." She said before they heard howling."Oh, God."

Hope, Adam and Alaric where outside looking around the grounds for the werewolf they heard

Hope:"I don't know why my locator spell didn't work." She said as Alaric shined the flashlight he was holding around.

Alaric:"If you can't find them, it means they're being cloaked or..." He was saying as Hope cut him off.

Hope:"Or they're dead. I'm aware."

Alaric:"What would possess them to leave campus? Why would they be so irresponsible?"

Hope:"They wouldn't. Something must have happened." She said as Adam felt a presence nearby them.

Adam:"He's nearby." He said as Alaric looked at him.

Alaric:"How do you know?" He asked.

Adam:"I can feel his soul." He said as looked around before spotting Rafael."There!" He said as they ran toward him.

Hope:"Raf? Raf! Hey, are you okay?" She asked, kneeling down beside him.

Rafael:"MG... Landon..." He was mumbling.

Hope:"Hey, what's going on? Where's Landon?" She asked as he turn his head towards her.

Rafael:"I can't remember." He said.

" He said