𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙖𝙡

Adam was in his room sitting at a desk cleaning his 1911 and listening to Bones by The Killers as he was concentrating on putting his gun back together as someone knocked on his door.

Adam: "Come in!" He said as Hope walked in saw him sitting at his desk as she looked around his room seeing a couple posters on his walls that were Supernatural, AC/DC, Boston and various other bands.

Hope: "Hey Dr. Saltzman wants everyone in the auditorium, Sheriff Donovan's here to talk with everyone." She said as he finished putting his gun back together, loading the mag and placing it back on the desk before he stood, grabbing his phone, wallet and jacket before leaving with Hope.

" She said as he finished putting his gun back together, loading the mag and placing it back on the desk before he stood, grabbing his phone, wallet and jacket before leaving with Hope

(Imagine Robbie's Jacket)

——————————
Alaric: "Given our recent influx of monsters, Sheriff Donovan and I have decided we need to take drastic action. Please give him your full attention."

Donovan: "Like Dr.Saltzman was saying, local girls Dana Lilien and Sasha Stoteraux didn't come home last night. Dana sometimes skips town for a few days to party, but this is a first for Sasha."

Alaric: "Thank you, Sheriff Donovan. Now while the knife is away with Dorian and things are quiet on his end, it won't hurt to assume the worst. Now, I'll need a few of you to volunteer to go to Mystic Falls High under the guise of an exchange program meant to improve relations between our schools, which unfortunately, is necessary given recent events. Now, I give you permission to compel them, to gather materials form locator spells, because any information we can get will make all the difference." He said as Lizzie stood up.

Lizzie: "Well, I guess that I can set aside my differences with Dana for a day, because that is what heroes do. So... I volunteer as tribute."

Hope: "She battles one gargoyle, and suddenly, she's Mother Teresa." She says as Adam stifles a chuckle as MG and Kaleb stand to volunteer as Hope Grabs Adam by the arm standing up. "We'd like to help."
————————
Alaric: "Who are you, and what have you done with Hope Mikaelson?" He asked as Hope, Adam and him were in the Gym sparring.

Hope: "I never got to go to a real school. I've always wanted to know what it's like to be a normal for a day instead of being a tri-brid loner."

Alaric: "Yeah, well, that's a bed you made for yourself."

Hope: "Not looking for a social lecture. So, what's your plan with Landon? Does he, like, go here now?"

Alaric: "Why You still thinking about murdering him?" He asked and Turned to look at Adam. "And Punishing him?" Adam put his hands up in surrender. "Cause there's a knife that sat dormant for centuries that started attracting mythical creatures the day he took possession of it. I'd say there's a lot we need to learn about him." He said

Hope:"And then what? We kick him to the curb?"