𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙

Hope(V.O):"There's something I need to tell you. I just don't know how. So, to make you understand, maybe I should start from the end."

Hope, Adam, Landon and Alaric were laying on the ground as Hope and Adam sat up before Hope looked behind to see Alaric and Landon waking up as they all stood up

Landon:"Where the hell are we? What happened?"

Alaric:"I don't know. But I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." He said as Adam and Hope looked at each other.
——————
Hope:(V.O):"On second thought, I'll just start at the beginning."
——————
Adam and Hope were walking towards the front door about to leave but were stopped by Alaric.

Alaric:"Going somewhere? Better questions, where the hell do you think you're going without telling me?" He asked them.

Adam:"Gonna go punish some sinners." He said to Alaric who raised his eyebrows at him.

Alaric:"At 3:00 a.m.? and Hope is coming with you?" He asked before shaking his head."You're both ditching school right before the midterm exams begin." He said before looking towards Hope."You've made it very clear to me that you see me as an authority figure and nothing more. So tell me, why shouldn't I suspend you both this very second?" He asked as Hope rolled down her sleeve showing him the glowing bracelet."And what is that?" He asked.

Hope:"It's basically a supernatural compass."

Alaric:"Well, I hope it's pointing you to your room 'cause that's where you're going."

Hope:"We're going after Landon. If this thing is glowing, that means that he's in trouble."

Alaric:"Then we're going, and I'm driving." He said as Adam opened the door and laughed.

Adam:"Not on your life."
————
Hope(V.O):"I didn't know it yet, but Landon was in Kansas looking for his mom. He had no idea what he was walking into. None of us did."
————
Adam was driving the Charger as Alaric was sitting in the passenger seat while Hope rode in the back as they passed the Indiana sign.

"————Adam was driving the Charger as Alaric was sitting in the passenger seat while Hope rode in the back as they passed the Indiana sign