𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙈𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩

Hi, sorry about the late delay just to much procrastinating or the want to write but finally got the feeling back so here it is but now a couple things. First 5K reads, wow I'm shocked and feel proud that people find my book entertaining it awesome, Second if you haven't seen my update my writing focus will be primarily finishing the first season of this story before going to Knight Of Mystic Falls while I've also thrown my book limit out the window and decide that I'll get around to the other book eventually and Finally I released four new books yesterday going backwards to TVD with Caroline, Hayley and Rebekah LI and a TO book with a Freya LI, if those find your interest but that's all for now enjoy and once again Thank you for 5K reads.

After being informed by Alaric about him throwing the Urn in the river, Adam was sitting in the back of Van next to Emma and Dorian while Josie, Lizzie, Hope were in front of them while Kaleb sat in the Passenger seat and Alaric was driving as they were on their way to where the river lead to a spot the urn may be located.

Kaleb:"Dr. Saltzman, this van is very... white of you."

Alaric:"It's retro."

Lizzie:"It's a gas-guzzling atrocity on wheels." She said as Hope sat up and placed a bag on her lap.

Hope:"I brought snacks."

Lizzie:"Oh, sweet. Did you pack them before or after you decided to FOMO your way onto our trip?"

Hope:"Like I'm gonna let you guys chase monsters without me?"

Lizzie:"I would've thought you wanted to spend the break canoodling with your hipster boyfriend." She said as Hope rolled her eyes ignoring the hipster boyfriend comment.

Hope:"Sorry for wanting to protect the outside world from my mistakes." She stated."You know, there's currently an urn on a river cruise spreading plagues across America because I thought a unicorn was cute. It's called accountability. Maybe there's a bracelet for it." She said as Adam chuckled while Kaleb ooh'd.

Lizzie:"Or maybe you just wanted to ruin yet another Saltzman spring break." She said as Hope looked confused.

Hope:"When have I ever ruined a spring break?" She asked as Alaric cut in.

Alaric:"Girls? We're gonna be in this classic automobile for six hours, all right? So, no bickering." He said as Hope fanned herself.

Hope:"It would help if it wasn't a thousand degrees in here."

Adam:"I'm the only person who is fine with the heat." He said as Hope turned behind her to look at him.

Hope:"Babe you turn into a flaming skull you've accumulated to heat while I'm burning up." She said as Lizzie looked at her.

Lizzie:"You're burning up. Now, that's ironic." She said sarcastically.

Hope:"What does that even mean?" She asked her.

Lizzie:"Don't play dumb. I see you. I see right through you." She said.

Hope:"I don't know what you're talking about."

Adam:"She's telling the truth." He said as Lizzie ignored him.

Hope:"What happened to playing nice?" She asked.

Lizzie:"Over. Done. I'm getting back to me. I am who I am. Right, Josie?" She asked looking at Josie, getting no response."Josie?" She asked again before tapping Josie turned to Lizzie and took out her left earbud.

Josie:"Sorry?" She asked.

Lizzie:"Josie, you cannot leave me alone with just her for company."

Josie:"Well, I get carsick if I don't listen to music." She said before putting her earbud back in.