SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 1/2)

Start from the beginning

"But from what I can see, you don't remember anything."

"Okay, that...."

"Only I remember. I was alone in my joy." From making a face that looked like he was angry, when he came to this sentence, Charlie pursed his lips as if he was about to cry. When Babe saw this, he was very upset. He immediately raised his hand and cupped Charlie's cheek so their eyes met before shaking his head quickly and saying, "Don't even think about going that far."

"It's not like that," said Babe firmly. "Sorry I don't remember the date, but I didn't say it wasn't important."

"If it's important, you should remember it."

"Sorry, I wasn't mindful ." Babe spoke softly and hugged Charlie tighter. "I'm glad you're willing to be my boyfriend . I forgot to look at the date."

"You don't have to claim it."

"I'm serious..."

"You asked yourself but you don't remember."

"I was wrong. I'm sorry. Don't be angry, na...." he said in a pleading tone full of emotion, because he knew that this always made the young man's heart weak. Even though Charlie often begged him, this child didn't want anything. As long as it wasn't a big deal, Charlie never felt annoyed with him for more than half a day.

It's just that this is a big problem for Charlie.

"Being with you every day is special to me, so I don't think about that special day at all. I'm really bad." The skinny senior said in a humorous manner, before reaching out, grabbing Charlie's hand and forcing the large hand to slap him gently on the cheek, as punishment for not remembering such an important day. "Okay, from now on I will never forget it again ."

"P'Babe..."

"You can punish me. Hit me until your anger disappears."

"I won't hit you , it wouldn't change anything." Charlie said loudly, pulling his hand away, refusing to let him use his hand to hit himself again, because it didn't make him feel any better.

"Then how are you going to punish me?"

"Punish what? You're not a prisoner."

Even though he was still disappointed, Charlie was always a sweet boy. The young alpha looked down at his face. Babe fell silent and sighed softly before pulling the person into a tight hug as if giving up any resistance. This made Babe smile broadly with satisfaction.

"So, what am I?"

"You're my boyfriend," Charlie answered softly, rubbing his nose into Babe's cute hair. "You're my wild horse."

"Okay..." Beb chuckled at his young boyfriend's sweet answer, "Charlie, you're not angry anymore?"

"No."

"If you still want to be angry, you can be angry."

"You're going to let me sulk forever?"

"No, I want to make peace. I want to be at peace every day."

Babe's somewhat non-serious tone made Charlie chuckle. He knew that he was a very sensitive person. Babe has to continually make peace with him, even though Babe's nature is someone who never wants to give in to other people. But not for Charlie.

Therefore, secretly the young man often felt happy when Babe made peace with him. That made him know how much Babe loved him.

That's why he often felt annoyed, but only for a moment.

"I'm not upset anymore," Charlie answered kindly. "I just need a moment."

"Really?"

"Yes."