Chapter 6: The Moment of Truth

Start from the beginning

Twilight: Yes.

Twilight then put her hands on her face. You go to hug her. Then Spike popped out of the bag and then came up with an idea.

Spike: I think we need to tell them the truth.

(Y/N): Spike's right. We need to tell them the truth. Tell them what's at stake if we don't get the crown back tonight. I'm sure they'll help us figure something out.

Twilight: But what if they won't? What if when they find out how different I really am...?

You then held Twilight's hands.

(Y/N): Twilight, listen to me. You came into this world and helped restore the friendships that were broken here. You even restored me and made me feel less lonely.

Spike: Twilight, these girls rallied around you 'cause they saw what was in your heart. They aren't gonna feel any differently about you when they find out you're a pony princess in Equestria.

Twilight then lets go of your hands, smiles, and pets Spike.

Twilight: I'm glad you followed me here, Spike.

Spike: Me too. Unless, of course, we get stuck here for another thirty moons.

(Y/N): You guys won't be the only ones who are going to tell them the truth. I'm going to tell them who I really am. I'm proud to be Draco, which is my superhero name, and I'm going to let them know about my abilities. We're going to need all the help we can get. I'm loyal to anyone, and will always be loyal to you, Twilight.

Twilight starts to have some tears out. Then she goes to hug you.

Twilight: (Y/N), babe, I'm really glad to have met you, and I'm glad to be yours.

(Y/N): I'm glad to have met you too, Twilight, and I'm glad we're a couple.

You both then kiss each other on the lips for 10 seconds. You then release the kiss. Then Twilight asks

Twilight: Should we talk about how we're going to make this relationship work?

(Y/N): We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Right now, let's focus on this.

Twilight: Right.

You and Twilight step out of the curtains with Spike behind Twilight.

Applejack: You okay?

(Y/N): We both have something to say. Twilight, you start first.

Twilight: Ok. The Fall Formal isn't happening tonight.

Pinkie Pie: WHAT!?

Twilight: It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer had Snips and Snails ruin all of Pinkie Pie's decorations.

(Y/N): And she tried to frame Twilight for everything to get her out of the competition.

Pinkie Pie: WHAT!?

Twilight: But the Fall Formal has to happen tonight.

Pinkie Pie: Wha-!

Applejack covered Pinkie's mouth to make her stop.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Twilight then lets out a sigh.

Twilight: You see...

Pinkie Pie then removed Applejack's hand from her mouth and said

Pinkie Pie: You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements, and without it, they don't work anymore, and you need them to help protect your magical world, and if you don't get the crown tonight, you'll be stuck in this world and you won't be able to get back for, like, a really, really long time!