Chapter 18... A storm is approuching.. FIGHT!

Characters, music, arts, videos aren't belong me. They belong there owners. Hope you enjoy.

Now I was sitting in Ryuteimaru's cabin and thinking about the future... As always, it is foggy and somewhere on the horizon.  Serafall of course begged, even threatened that I should marry Sona, but no... No, and I only need three wives, I don't need any more. Honestly, I didn't think I could get peace and family. Now I have moved back into the house, placed Ryuteimaru in a pocket dimension and I entered the house. I went to bed with Ravel, Kuroka and Le Fay. The three of them lay down with me.

The next morning...

I woke up and I could hardly get up because when you sleep with several women at once, you have to learn how get out of bed.

As I got out of bed, I quickly got dressed and went for a walk around Kuo.... While I was walking around the city, I received a message on my phone from .... It was from Sensei.

Azazel-Sensei

Issei, go to the ORC.Urgent matter.
I contacted Sirzechs, Serafall, Ddraig, and Vergil.

I saw the message and hurried to the ORC building to find out what had happened. Knowing Sensei, I believe that the matter is serious.

When I came to the building, I saw a familiar face... Vali and his team.

 Vali and his team

Issei: Hey Vali .. Still looking for someone to fight, battle maniac?

Vali(irritated):Maybe so, but at least I can get stronger this way.. that's the difference from you...*calmed down* So...how is Le Fay? 

Issei: She's healthy and happy.

Le Fay's brother Arthur joined the conversation.

Arthur:  I hope so....

Issei: By the way, Arthur, do you mind fighting me? You're Vali too

Vali: Finally, I thought you were rusty.

Arthur: I'm flattered and accept the offer.

Bikou: Oh... And there is no one hello to me.

Issei: I'm sorry man... How are you doing?

Bikou:I'm okay, congratulations... What is life like as a husband?

Issei: The feeling is pretty good... the warmth you want to give to your loved one and protect them .