Chapter 6(Weekend)

Characters, arts, music, video not belong to me. They belong to there owners..
Hope you liked.....
This chapter will be more like Relaxation ....

Morning... I got up quite early and saw that Ravel was actually lying with me.

Issei (thought) Maybe we should leave the heart open, but only for her?

I got dressed and left the room. I went to the forest to practice... I took out Yamato and began to collect demonic energy in my hand. I shaped it and I did it. Now Vergil may be in the outside world, but in the form of a ghost.

Vergil(surprised) Hmm.. Good .. Now it will be more convenient to train you. Ready?

Issei : ready. I will not back down.
Vergil nodded silently. Vergil showed the techniques, and Issei repeated.

Vergil was severe, but it was clear that it was necessary

Vergil was severe, but it was clear that it was necessary. I can't be allowed to be manipulated again... After When I finished practicing Yamato's strongest move - Judgment Cut End, I sat down and decided to talk to Vergil.

Issei : Vergil, can you tell me about how you lived?

Vergil: And why interest in my past?
The past was a pain for Verg. A fire in the house, death at the hands of demons, Life That Has Become Survival, decades of service to Mundus. These memories were a nightmare for Sparda's son. Vergil grimaced at the sight of these memories

 Vergil grimaced at the sight of these memories

Issei : I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt.

Vergil : Nothing. That was a long time ago. But still, I'll tell you about the past.
And he began to talk about his life. Issei was speechless at the story of Vergil . They've been through something similar. But Vergil had it worse.

Issei. Hey Verg... If something bothers you, speak up. You, like Ddraigh, are my partner. We can help each other. I am very grateful to you for your help. And if you're worried about something, say it.
Vergil from these words a little Smiled. They bro fisted.