Chapter 11

Characters, music, arts, videos aren't belong me. They belong there owners. Hope you enjoy

I moved over to Ravel and noticed that an elderly man in wide clothes was sitting opposite her. A spear lay beside him. I understood who it was.

Issei: Good to see you, Lord Odin. Long time no see.
One just laughed a little:

Odin : Hahahaha... Yes, you're right, dragon. I helped you when you fought Astaroth.

On that behalf, I had a small outburst of anger and hatred... Diodora, a sick bastard who wanted Asia. It's good that he died. No one else, at least at his hands, will suffer.

Issei: So, why did you want to meet?

Odin:Firstly... I apologize for what Loki did. I know it's in the past, but it's still myresponsibility. And it was because of him that you and the gremors almost disappeared between the worlds. So I came to apologize, also bringing gifts.

Issei: Lord Odin , I appreciate it. But that's in the past. As for the gifts, I'm flattered.

One: I know that a pretty good swordsman, and I think my gift will not be superfluous ...

One created a magic circle. A sword could be seen from it, the hilt was made of white wood, the guard was silver as a pommel, and near the beginning of the blade was a green stone.

 A sword could be seen from it, the hilt was made of white wood, the guard was silver as a pommel, and near the beginning of the blade was a green stone

Odin : Young Sparda, you know the myths about blades from my mythology, don't you?

Issei :Of course :
Dainsleif, Turfing, Gram... It's a pity that they are in the hands of the Hero Faction...

The All-Father clapped, as he was pleased with the guy's knowledge of aspects of his mythology

One: Excellent knowledge... Yes, but there's another sword... It's Skofnung... The sword in which the souls of berserkers are enclosed with in it, bodyguardians. They protect the owner of the blade.

Issei was flattered and rejoiced, like a child who received a new toy.

Issei: I thank you for this gift. I am honored at ... I wanted to negotiate, but odin interrupted me

Odin : I'm not done yet, kid. I want to give you not only weapons, but also ...
He used magic and put us on the ship. It was quite well equipped and was modern, but outwardly approached the 17th century.