Chapter 14 Battle of Friends.. Creating a New Force...

Timeskip... 2 days later...
I was in my house reading my library. I still can't believe that I passed the Ultimate class Devil Test. I was allocated an area next to the territory of were dragon apples grow. Also, in the human world, I was given territory.to my surprise - it's the shores of England.... I finished reading the book and put it aside...

 I finished reading the book and put it aside

Issei (thought) Okay. It seems with the help of demonic power, i can take power from others and I know Whose I'm going to take it from.

I was distracted from my thoughts by the noise of the doors, I turned in that direction and saw Ravel.

Issei: Ravel, what's wrong?!

Ravel: No, nothing, I just came to congratulate you on your promotion. Well done, dear. By the way, what about the wedding?!

Issei: We decided about the location... I want to call Ddraig , Vergil , and many of our friends.

Ravel: I don't mind. But what if Rias and others break ?!

Issei just laughed a little bit. Memories of how he himself ruined one wedding.

Issei: Don't worry, if they ruin your special day, he'll pay *kissed forehead* I think you should go get ready.

Ravel: Okay, Issei.... Kuroka and Le Fay want to talk about their weddings.

Issei felt goosebumps down his spine at the words.

Issei: Okay dear, I'll remember.

I thought about taking another book, but one maid came to see me.

Maid: Lord Sparda, you've had visitors.

Issei: And who are they?!.

Maid: Y-Ddraig Goh, Vergil Sparda, Dragon King Tiamat, Governor-General Azazel.

Issei was shocked by this. His partners came to see him. Even those with whom he have recently fought

Issei (joyful) Let them in... And tell them I'm coming.

Timeskip... Hall...
I went down to the hall, they were waiting for me there

Ddraig: Partner, it's been a while since we've seen each other *held out his hand* congratulations on being promoted to Ultimate Class devil .

Issei :glad to see you, Ddraig ...
*shook hands and hugged*
Vergil, how are you doing, how is the manor? Was it unharmed?!
*shook hands*

Vergil : The manor is fine. My praise is that you have become a ultimate class devil .

When I looked a little to the side and saw a figure with blue hair. I suppose it's Tiamat in human form.

Issei: Glad to see Lady Tiamat... How are you after our battle?!

Tiamat: Yes, the fight was good... It took me a while, but I feel fine. By the way, now I'm part of the faction.