Chapter 5(Promotion and Burn out)

Characters, music, video, arts aren't belong to me. They belong to there owners. Hope you like this chapter

After I defeated Sayraorg, I passed out. At this time, I spoke with Ddraig and Vergil.

Issei : Ddraig, Vergil  What's wrong?

Ddraig : Partner, it's okay, it's just that you passed out after your last attack.

Vergil : This is to be expected, given that you used Beowulf's Most Powerful Technique in Combination with the Boosted Gear . Also with the Devil trigger, I was surprised that the Arena was not destroyed by that .

Issei: Yes, I must have gone too far. But Sairaorg and I promised that we would fight in full force.

Ddraig : And so, you were able to defeat the strongest young demon.

Issei : Thank you guys. I think now I need to think about promotion.

Ddraig : you didn't give up on this idea with a harem? *At these words, Ddraig had goosebumps down his spine and unpleasant memories*. Vergil only facepalm about Issei's motivation to become a high class demon.

Issei : No, even though this was my main goal, but after almost the second death, I decided that it was worth not being distracted by women. Now my main goal is to become the Best version of myself. Stronger, smarter. I won't stop, until i reach my goal.

After these words, Ddraig and Vergil rejoiced that their partner had not departed from the goal. After that, Issei woke up. He saw that he was lying in the medical room. On the other bed lay Sayraorg.

Sayraorg: Woke up? It was a wonderful fight. I didn't think I would be happy to lose

Issei : Yes, the fight was great. I enjoyed it too. And I won't stop. I will become high class devil.

Sayraorg : Haha... I like your attitude Hyodou Issei . I hope you succeed. We should fight again. Next time I'll win.

Issei : I will also be happy to fight. But the victory will be mine.

We wanted to continue the conversation, but we noticed how Sirzechs came into the room.

Issei (shocked) : lord Sirzechs, I-I..

Sirzechs (calm) : It's all right, i've come to talk.

Sayraorg : Should i leave to talk?

Sirzechs : No, you can stay. As for
Issei, many devils are talking about your promotion to mid class.

Issei (shocked) R-Really? I-I don't have words.

Sayraorg : Good job. Carry on. You can do it.

Issei(shocked) :Wait, if i promote there will be test. And i need to prepare to school test.
After he remembered the school, Issei's head almost burst from everything that would happen to him in the near future.
Sirzechs(calm) : Don't worry, your friend will help you with the promotion test. I think you remember her..

Issei (confused): Who are you talking about, Lord Sirzechs?
As I asked Sazeks, a rather familiar person entered the room.

?? : It's been a long time since we saw Issei-sama..

Issei (surprised): Yes, we haven't seen each other for a long time, how are you doing, Ravel?

The girl who entered the room turned out to be Ravel Fenex. From her expression, she was very happy to see me.