Chapter 10

Characters, music, arts, videos aren't belong me. They belong there owners. Hope you enjoy

I finished the fight with Vergil . I asked him several times to let me use his blade because I really like it. But I get rejected all the time. I finished training and went home.

Timeskip.... Tomorrow.
I was at the academy. After school, as usual, I was looking for a quiet place to listen to music. I lay down on the tree, put on my headphones and turned on the songs.

As soon as the song ended, I decided to take a nap. As I closed my eyes and got ready for bed, I felt someone standing nearby. I opened my eyes and saw Kiba. I got up and we started talking.

Issei (irritated) Kiba, what's the matter?!

Kiba: Issei, you are asked to come to the ORC.

Issei was angered that because of the spoiled princess, he could not be alone.

Issei: Tell her that she was going to hell. I've said many times that I'm not her pawn anymore.
Kiba tried to take my hand, but I used a trick. I moved behind his back and knocked him out with one blow.

Issei (thought): I can't be alone. Okay, I'll visit the red-haired demon. Hopefully it will be worth my time.

I went to the ORC.

Issei (angry) I hope it's worth it that you ca..... Before I had time to finish what i was saying, I noticed Azazel, Vali and hia team. Now I understand that Kiba was indeed telling the truth.

Azazel: Issei, my boy. Nice to see you. I called you because the council of devils accepted your terms. Your Initiation into the New Class will be in a week. Me, Ddraig and Vergil also talked about the future.
Ddraig decided that he would try to build a faction of dragons.
Vergil will rebuild his house in Redgrave City.
And, by the way, the father of Norse wants to visit you.

Issei (shocked) O-Odin? Well, that's really good news. You don't know why he decided?

Azazel: No, I don't know. Okay, I'm back to Gregory. If you ask why Vali is here, he will tell you.
Azazel disappeared through the magic circle.

Vali: As Azazel said, I'm here because Kuroka and Le Fay are constantly trying to get to you, but I managed to dissuade them. But now..

The half-demon did not have time to finish the sentence, as Nekoshu and the Mage wrapped around Issei's arms like pythons.

Kuroka: After your recovery, I was looking for you and wanted to be with you. And now, I'm not going to leave you. *presses harder*

Vali and Biko laughed at Issei's situation. At the same time, Arthur remained unfazed. Later, They're gone.

Issei :So, it looks like you are now living with me. Only please.. Don't be too perverted... Especially you're a Kuroka.

They moved back to Issei's house. They were met by Ravel. She understood that even if her future husband did not want a harem now. Because of his new dragon nature, women will be attracted to him.

Ravel: Issei, what do you have to say for yourself? *made an evil face*

Issei: Ravel, it's not that simple. They helped me survive. And.. And...
Ravel only laughed at how much she scared him.