Chapter 16 Déjà vu... Wedding

Characters, music, arts, videos aren't belong me. They belong there owners. Hope you enjoy.

Today is the day that will change my life in a new direction.
Today I'm marrying a woman who really loved me. Not because of strength or my nature. She loved the kind of person I was. She accepted my weaknesses and failures. She helped me get back on my feet. And in turn, i helped her. She is one of my most precious treasures.

Today is my wedding day to Ravel.

Third person pov..
Everything was in the territory of the Phenex clan. All my best friends, mentors, and relatives gathered.

Lord Phenex: Who would have thought that the Boy who ruined one of our weddings. Will marry my daughter!. Hahahaha.

Azazel: Hahahaha and don't tell me, I thought the guy was going to have a cheesy wedding. But apparently he has changed. But it doesn't matter. He's like a son to me. So is Vali.

Odin : Really Azazel. I was thinking of taking him to the stri... Before he could finish, he was hit on the head by Grayfia.

Grayfia: No one is going to send Issei down the old path... GOT IT?!.

Sirzechs : Honey, calm down... I think he and Az understood you *nervous laughter*

Odin and Azazel hugged each other, fearing the wrath of the Strongest Queen. The feeling that they would both be frozen and castrated flashed between him. They silently thanked Sirzechs for saving them.

Odin : By the way, Azazel, do you mind if I take Vali Boy under my wing?! This fighting maniac deserves a good family.

Azazel :hmm.... I don't mind... But I'll ask Vali about it.

Vali pov...
I have an unpleasant feeling of coldness down my spine
Vali: ... Why do I feel like I'm in for a nightmare?!

Albion: I don't know Partner... and it's still a good thing that Ddraig is free. Now I can try to convince Issei to free me. Or at list how he was able to set Ddraig free.

Vali: Are you sure you want to?!

Albion: Are you joking ?! Of course, I want freedom. But still, I feel like you've become my best host.

Vali smiled imperceptibly.

Rossweise pov..
Azazel gave me a teleporter flyer. I'm sorry about what happened to Issei. But I think it's their own fault.
Even though I wasn't there at the right time, I still want to be with him. Maybe not as a girl, but still as a friend. At the last sentence, I started crying. I was able to pull myself together. I've been trying to find Issei, but apparently he's where I can't go.

Issei pov...
I was with Ddraig and Vergil .

Ddraig: Partner, don't worry, this day is yours. You deserve it. A Hero of the Supernatural World. The one who commits
Impossible, afraid to get married?! Come on, Issei.

Vergil : I agree with him. Gather yourself, Issei,You are Son of Sparda, you are not afraid of love. For example - my father, love helped him to understand the charm of people and the strength of the heart. So.. Men up. Walk with your head high.

Issei :Exhale * Yes you're right guys..... Well, LET'S GOOO.

Ddraig:Now it's the Issei I know *laughter* Keep it up!!! ...
Vergil just nodded.
I was wearing a black jacket, a purple vest, a black tie. A black rose on a jacket. Black pants and black shoes