𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

»[Black Hole Sun -Soundgarden] «
03:26───── 5:19
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚Izuku! ‧₊˚

"Uraraka?!" Shoji yelled as he saw a female young villain on top of Uraraka.

"Shoji! Everyone!" As soon as Tsuyu spoke, the villain jumped off of Uraraka and removed the pipe thing attached to Uraraka's body and jumped away.

"Shoot...!" Uraraka said as she tried to stand up and catch the villain, Tsu crouching down to her level.

"There are more people now and I don't want to be killed, so bye-bye." The blond girl said and paused as she laid eyes on Midoriya, blushing.

"Wai-"

"It's too dangerous!" Tsuyu stopped Uraraka from going after the villain. "We don't even know what kind of Quirk she has."

"Who was that woman just now?" Shoto asked as the males all jogged towards the two girls.

"A villain. A crazy one." Tsuyu said.

"Uraraka, you're injured!" Deku stated worriedly for his friend.

"It's fine. I can still totally walk." Uraraka brushed him off. "Anyway, you're the one that-"

"This isn't the time to stand around and talk. Let's go, quickly." Shoji scolded them, reminding them of the situation.

"Anyway, I'm just glad you're okay. I know! Come with us! Right now, we're protecting Kacchan as we head back to camp." Midoriya informed them.

"Ribbit?" Tsuyu tilted her head in confusion. "You're protecting Bakugo?" She turned to Uraraka and then back to the boys. "Where is Bakugo?"

"Huh?!" Deku said before smiling, "What are you saying? Kacchan is right behind..." Izuku turned his head to look behind him, as did everyone else and didn't see Bakugo.

"Wait, where's Toyomitsu?" Tokoyami asked the group, only increasing Midoriya's panic.

"The boy you're talking about..." Everyone's eyes darted towards the voice of the person who spoke. A figure wearing a dark yellow trench coat, a full faced mask and a top hat with a feather. "I took him with my magic, as well as the girl. Their talent isn't something that should be on the hero side." The man spoke, carelessly throwing 2 marbles up into the air and catching them repeatedly. "We'll take them to a stage where they can shine more."

"Give them back!" Midoriya yelled at the villain.

"'Give them back'? That's a strange thing to say. Bakugo nor Y/n belong to anyone. They're their own people, you egoist." The man told Deku with a teasing voice.

"Give them back!"

"Move!" Shoto Todoroki ordered the group and stomped his foot on the ground, a ice glacier shooting up towards where the villain was in the trees, but missed him. The villain jumped into the air and off of the tree branch he was standing on just before the ice could trap him.