𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

  » [Don't Stop - ATEEZ] «
  0:58 ────── 3:10
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚Why are we stopping??? ‧₊˚

Today was the day where the students were all about to go on their summer camp. Everyone had arrived and started chattering about what they were expecting to do on the camp.

"U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights– for 'Plus Ultra'" Aizawa-sensei told the students and left them to talk amongst themselves.

Y/n was talking with Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Denki with Bakugo standing right behind her. Bakugo was listening to how his friends, not like he ever would admit to them being his friends except Y/n, were excitedly talking about the training camp.

The next thing Y/n knows, Mina and Denki are singing 'Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!' with Uraraka. Their friends looked at them strangely for a bit before chuckling at their silly antics.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes?" An annoyingly familiar voice drew the attention of Y/n and the rest of Class 1-A. Monoma was mocking Class 1-A, his hand in his blond hair and his eyes wide and looking like he's insane.

"Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be better than Class B? How can that be?!" Kendo slapped him over his head, and he fell to the ground unconscious, landing face-first on the ground. Kendo was looking at him in disappointment, and Class 1-B was looking at him in annoyance.

"Sorry!" She apologized as she bent down and grabbed the unconscious Monoma by the back of his shirt collar and dragged him away.

"Oh, it's Class B." Midoriya said.

"We kind of met during the Sports Festival, but nice to meet you, Class A." One of the girls in Class B greeted. "We're getting on the bus!" Kendo shouted and dragged Monoma onto the bus. All the girls rushed to the bus, their skirts bouncing up and down.

"Not just the girls from Class A, but the girls from Class B will also be there! It'll be like a buffet we can pick and choose from!" Mineta drooled on his arm. Y/n glared harshly at him and was about to beat some sense into him from being so perverted, but Kirishima held her in his arms and stopped her from beating up Mineta. "That's about enough out of you." He said to Mineta.

"Class A's bus in this way! Line up in seat order!" Iida instructed the class.

~ Time Skip ~

The bus was driving to its destination. Y/n was sitting next to Aizawa, wanting to take a nap before they arrived at the training camp because she knew that they were going to be exhausted later. "Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that-" "Let's play some music!" Denki suggested, cutting Aizawa off. Everyone was loudly chatting and messing around with Iida trying to silence them.

"Oh, well. This is the only time they'll be able to play around." Aizawa sighed and turned his body back to face the front. He looked to Y/n who was fast asleep, car rides always making her fall asleep easily. He lightly smiled and pulled her blanket over her shoulder and kind of tucking her in before closing his own eyes.

When they stopped, everybody climbed out and took a deep breath of fresh air or stretched their sore limbs. Y/n groaned as she woke up, rubbing her eyes and climbing out of the bus. She sleepily dragged her body to her friends and held onto Kirishima's arm and rested her head on it, closing her eyes once again. "Had a nice sleep, Y/n/n?" Kirishima chuckled as the girl clung onto his arm. Y/n only nodded, making him laugh lightly at her.

"Finally taking a break, huh?"

"I gotta pee!"

"Anyway, does this even count as a rest area?"

"Huh? Where's Class B?"

"B-B-B-Bathroom!"

"There's no point stopping without a reason." Aizawa said, causing everyone to look at him in confusion. Y/n opened one of her eyes to look at him as well.

"Where's the bathroom?" Mineta asked him but was ignored.

"Hey, Eraser!" Someone shouted as they climbed out of a black car. Y/n didn't even notice it for she was still half asleep.

Aizawa bowed, "Long time no see."

The people who climbed out of the car were none other than 2 of the Wild, Wild Pussy Cats. Y/n's eyes widen in surprise of seeing her aunts.

Yes, she has met them before, and they quickly became her aunts. The perks of having a Pro Hero father who is no. 58 on the Hero Billboard. Fatgum once worked with the Wild, Wild Pussy Cats for a mission when she was 7 and that's how she met them. Y/n was absolutely fascinated with their cat costumes, her love for cats shining through. They adored the little girl and gushed about her at every chance they got, and it was really sad when their mission with Fatgum was over. The Wild, Wild Pussy Cats would occasionally message her or call her to hear how she's doing. Y/n felt really happy that so many people care for her, glad that she got to meet them and grateful that she ran away from the Todoroki's when she was 5.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" Mandalay started, posing.

"Stingingly cute and catlike!" Pixie-Bob continued, posing a different pose than Mandalay.

"Wild, Wild Pussycats!" They shouted simultaneously, both grinning. A little boy with a red hat and 2 yellow spikes on had his hands in his pockets and looked at them boredly. The Class all deadpanned at them, except Y/n who was shaking with excitement, no trace of sleep found in her appearance, and Midoriya.

"These are Pro Heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats." Aizawa informed them.

"They're a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency! They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues! This year will be their twelfth workin-" "I'm 18 at heart!" Pixie-Bob slapped her gloved hand over Deku's face to stop him from talking any further.

"Greet them, everyone." Aizawa instructed his class.

"Nice to meet you!" They all greeted the 2 Pussycats.

"We own this whole stretch of land here." Mandalay stretched out her arm and showed them the huge woods over the wooden railing of the place they stopped at. "You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain." She pointed to a place far away from where they were now.

"Huh? Then why did we stop here?" Uraraka asked, confused.

"Could this mean...?"

"No way..."

"Why don't we get back to the bus, huh? Fast."

"Yeah. Let's do that."

One by one, everyone started realizing why they stopped so far and they all sweat dropped at the idea of what they were supposed to do.

"It's 9:30 a.m. right now. If you're fast... Maybe around noon?" Mandalay sweetly smiled at the class.

"No way... guys..." Kirishima looked terrified.

"Let's get back!" Mina yelled and everybody scurried back to the bus.

"Hurry!" Kaminari yelled right after.

"Kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get any lunch!" Mandalay warned them. Right when the class reached the bus, Pixie-Bob blocked their way.

"Sorry, ladies and gentlemen. Training camp... has already begun.