MY TUTOR IS OBSESSED WITH MY THIGHS!!

< PT 2 HAD SEX W MY TUTOR ? >

TAE POV

i came out from the washroom and flinched when i saw junkook infront of me .wtf he heard my moans ?!!! he was smirking .he looks so damn hot !!!

"ahhem may i ask what u were doing mr kim taehyung ?"

" i was using the washroom sir am i not allowed to ?"

" yes  but i guess i heard some moans ?" jk asked smirking 

" moans ? what do you mean sir ?" i replyed with a fake smile plastered on my face .

"whatever lets start "

" sure " i sighed and followed him to the bed .

few mins later

junkook pov 

i was teaching him until my eyes fell on his smooth milky thighs i just wanna leave my marks there and squeez it i licked my bottom lips and tryed to control myself but again my eyes fell on his thighs. i can't help but to squeez 'em .

"ahh~ what was that sir ?"
" sorry that was an accident and don't wear shorts tomorrow ok?"                                                                   "why not daddy ?"

fuck kim now i am tight shit .he deserves a punishment .

" you want to get punishment baby boy? " i said in my deepest voice

"yes daddy " 

i smirked .

"ok then ......."  i made him lay on the bed and hovered over him .i can see excitement from his eyes . i went closer to his ears 

and whispered " .......................................

complete the whole assignment baby boy and submit it tomorrow " i said as i squeezed his thighs. i can see his excitement to disappointment . 

"WHAT THE FUCK ?!!" he cryed 

" mind your language kim "

tae pov

wtf is wrong with him . shit i really need him . i am soo freaking needy . well, i got an idea!!
he continued to teach me . i lost my interest of hearing his lectures so i pulled my shorts a bit backwards revealing my thighs .  i saw his eyes on my thighs and he bit his lips .

" umm daddy can we move to the reproduction chapter ?"

" but we didn't cmplt this chapter tae "
" Please ?"

" fine "

few mins he was explaining the chapter .

" I can't understand sir "

" if u want me to do practically just ask it out kim " he said and smirked .

" i want u to teach me practically daddy "

that's when he hovered over me again and kissed me the kiss was so rough .he bit my lower lips to open my mouth for him .  he inserted his tongue and started to explore my whole mouth . after 3 mins later we broke the kiss he stared right into my eyes.

"do you want this tae ?"

" yes daddy i really need you inside me "

" then follow my commants okay ?"

" ok daddy"

"remove your clothes baby "

i removed .

then he attacked on my neck sucking and biting leaving marks all over. he trailed kisses all the way  down till he reaches my nipples he bit one and started sucking it while his other hand playing with my other nipple. the he stopped to remove his clothes now we both were naked. he attacked my navel next  he was licking and sucking which made me grip his hair and wrap my legs on his waist for support. he trailed kiss on my waist and stopped he moved to where my head was and showed his whole length infront of my mouth.

" suck it for daddy babyboy"

 his whole length inside my mouth and started sucking it like lollipop this is better than lollipop. he threw his head back in pleasure and took his half length outside and pushed it back again . he thrusted inside mouth.

" i am gonna cum baby " he said as he did it " swallow it without leaving any drops" .i swallowed the white caramel .

" good baby" 

he came back again between my legs and squeezed my thighs leaving marks there. i moaned loudly when he reached at my hole and licked it then he inserted huis tongue exploring inside with his tongue i rolled my eyes with pleasure and moaned again he was licking my precum also.

and then he inserted his finger inside and thrusted faster and faster .i didn't stop moaning . he then inserted two more fingers making me scream . " daddy please i want you inside " i said as tears rolled through my cheeks.

without any warning he inserted his whole length and started thrusting in and out while slapping  my thighs  . he went inhuman speed . i can hear cracking sounds from the bed but its not time for that. we went for 5th round and then he flipped me and inserted his dick in my ass . doing in doggy style he spanked me really hard and i screamed . the room was full of skin slapping and bed cracking sound with nasty smell. "daddy i am gonna cum " " do it baby" . i came all over the bed while he came inside me . fuck it feel so good he took his dick out and wore his clothes 

" it was so fun lets continue tomorrow also" he said and winked .

" junkook can u be my boyfriend ? " 

he kinda looked surprise with my sudden confession . my heart was beating so fast untill he came and kissed me this time with full of love and passion . " i would love to baby thanks for making the first move " he gave me one last peck and left . i dressed myself and rushed to the downstairs where i saw my parents looking at me confused.

" did junkook beat you ?"
" no"                                                                                                                                                                                               " then y were u screaming ?"                                                                                                                                             " he was just teaching the reproduction chapter practically " tae said and left while his parents where looking each other dumbfounded.

hope y'all like my ff please vote and and comment. i love you all. bye and suggest some ff idea please <3.......