enemies w benefits « pt2 »

Annyeong!
Enemies w benefits « pt2 »
Lets start!!

________________________________

Its been 3 weeks since tae and junkook had sex. The last time they had was in school (the last chap).

Few days ago eunwoo had confessed his feelings to tae and he decided to give eunwoo a chance. So they both are dating. Eunwoo was a good guy and tae's type but he don't know why he didn't feel any attraction towards eunwoo.

But still he thought to give it sometime, maybe he will fall in love or maybe no.......?

Meanwhile junkook was trusfrated. He didn't like to see tae and eunwoo together. He was feeling hatred and jealous towards eunwoo.

The way tae blush at him, the way they both laugh together and the way eunwoo kiss tae on the cheeks, it was making junkook hate eunwoo even more.

But junkook swore that its not any jealousy issues.

Is it?

Nahh no way, its just he didn't like eunwoo coz he is ugly!

( eunwoo is handsome and hote y'all 🔥 )

________________________________

«Present»

Junkook was in the cafteria with hobi and yoongi while tae was with eunwoo, eunwoo was feeding taehyung as jimin and jin cooed at the couple ( i hate to say it but yeah couple🙂).

Yoongi's gave was fixed on his boyfriend (jimin obviously😉) while hoseok was watching "arson" in youtube he was singing along with it. Meanwhile junkooks gaze was fixed on tae's ass, not to mention his face as well. He rolled his eyes when eunwoo wiped the leftover on tae's lips. Junkook widened his eyes when he saw eunwoo biting his bottom lip while looking at tae's lips.

" why tf is he looking at my tae like that! Did they made out anything?? Is that why tae ignoring me. Ughh!! But why do i care??
Nah i don't care, who cares! "

Junkooks thoughts ↑

Junkook was surprised how his dick is so chill about it??!
He doesn't feel horny these days!!

____________________________

« time skip »

Tae pov

I was having lunch with my parents but out of a sudden i felt dizzy, my vision started to become blurry and i felt so tired.  I decided to ignore it but it was being more and more complicated to ignore. So i went to washroom and started vomiting.

I have no idea what this is about?

Once i was done vomiting i went to kitchen and drank a bottle of strawberry shake, likewise i vomited that too.

I didn't inform my parents as i don't want to make them worry. So i took my wallet and walked to the nearby clinic. Walking under the afternoon sun was not easy especially when you are tired and sick! But i somehow managed to reach the clinic under the gold and shining summer's sun.

I only managed to reach on the clinic door as my head felt like spinning and my whole sight went blurry. Next thing i saw when i opened my eyes was a guy in his 30s, he was wearing white uniform as doctors and a blue mask covering his face. He pulled down his mask and smiled to me before saying.