𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 {s}

✿ Tae pov ✿

I was laying in my bed. Thinking of kook. My husband. infrond of me our wedding album. And tears rolling through my cheeks. In the wedding pic kook was smiling it's been so long since i saw him smiling. Suddenly door bell rang i wiped my tears and went down.
Ofc it was the person i expected. Jeon junkook.

" hey kook!!how was ur day "
" good "
The reply i expected in his icy cold tune.i hate him.na i love him so much but do he? Idk.

" y did u cry? "
" huh?!"
How the heck he knows?

" tell me jeon taehyung y? "
"Nothing koo "
" u think I'll believe it if u lie? "
" its just.... Stomach pain "

Out of a sudden i felt a strong arm on my tummy. His cold hands warmed my stomach. But i didn't have any stomach pain i was lying.he pulled me close by my waist. Staring at my eyes. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Omo!! Its so amazing.

" go get ready "
" huh?! "
" we have to go for a party "
" okiee " tae said and smiled

Few minutes later ✿

Jk : gosh where tf is he? We're already late.

Tae wore this and came. Junkooks gaze fixed on tae. He pulled tae by waist. And made him wear a coat on top of his crop top.

Jk : "This waist is mine no one is allowed to see it ok?"
Tae : " hmm "
Tae in mind : since when this icy cold mafia became romantic?
But i like this side of him. ( he blushed )

Jk saw tae blushing and he chuckled. But tae didn't notice that.
He was so busy blushing🤭. Now these couple got in there Mercedes 😏. And drove off.

✿ at the mansion ✿

Jk came out of the car and opened taes door while offering his hand. He is such a gentle man tae thought. They entered inside.
Everyone's eyes fixed on taekook. Whispering abt the power couple. Some of them r jealous while some of them shipping them.
They went near the drink counter where they received their drinks. Tae was sipping his drink while a lady came out of nowhere and hugged kook.

" kookie!! Oh gosh i missed u so much!! "
" omg i missed u too " jk replied with smile

tae pov ✿

I saw jk smiling like he never smiled to me. And he also hugged her back. I felt my heart hurting.

" tae wait here i am gonna talk to her " jk said.

He looks so happy with her. Am i jealous? ( ofc honey🤦🏻‍♀️😂)
My eyes r blurry. I wanna cry but i cant cry from here. Soon i felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked at the person. It was none other that JIMINSHIII!!! ( here jimin is taes childhood bff ofc
They're soulmates 😌)

Jm " heyy tae tae hru? "
Tae " good "
Jm " what's wrong tae? U don't look happy! And where's jk? "
Tae " can u come with me? I'll tell u everything "

They went outside where it was quit. Tae started to cry. Jimin hugged him in his embrace.

" tae u can tell everything to me go on "
" j- jiminshii kookie is so cold towards me........... "

few seconds later ✿

He told everything to jimin.

" hmm its okay tae i am sure he loves u dw "
" u don't know him jimin u never saw him so how can u tell that "
" i know u dear, and u want me to prove that jk likes u ? "
" yeshh "
" lets make him jealous "
" o-ok "

Jk pov

I was talking with lia. She is my cousin sis she is older than me. Its been so long since we met so we took so long to talk about our present life. Rn i was heading towards tae ml😉. Shitt! I left him alone i hope he is not bored or mad at me.

Lia " ok soo bye kook wait!! I wanna meet ur love of life before "
Jk " np come "

Lia was following me to tae but she got a phone call and she accepted. it was an emergency so she had to leave without seeing tae.

" I'll come to ur home before leaving the country to see ur hubby "
She said and left.

What i saw next made me hella angry. A random stranger ( jimin )
Offering his hand to tae and taehyung accepting it shyly. And the next moment they were dancing. Taes hand on his shoulder while he is holding taes waist. Istg i will kill that random stranger.

✿ meanwhile ✿

Jm : idiot thats not how u do the step!!
Tae : chim i am scared of koo what if he solds me?
Jm : i will kill him
Tae : no chim u don't know him he is the dangerous mafia.
Jm : idc even if he is a mafia he is not allowed to scold my soulmate.
Tae blushed at his words

This scene was burning jk. He walked straight to them and pulled taehyung to him.

Jk : lets go tae

He said this while glaring at jimin. Tonight will ne the longest night jeon taehyung he thought.

Tae : ok kook. Bye chimmy.

Tae hugged jimin once again. And whispered into his ears
" thanks for everything jimin "

One hour later

They reached at their house. Junkook was fuming in anger. He walked straight to their shared bedroom and tae followed him.

🔞🔞🔞under 18 its time for u guys to leave.

Junkook pinned tae on the wall and without any warning smashed his lips on tae's. Tae was shocked but didn't waste any sec to kiss back. The kiss was full of passion and love. Junkook broked the kiss a few mins later.
" what do u think u were doing huh? " jk said.
" what about u? U were so close to that lady "
" she is like my older sis "
" older? She is older than y-

Junkook cut off by kissing him again. This time roughly.
Tae moaned " ahh " he opened his mouth for kook to enter his tongue. He did. Jk started exploring others whole mouth with his tongue. " i love u so much " jk said in between. " i love u too ahhh "
All off a sudden kook threw him on the bed and hovered over him. He removed taes clothes. He was now fully naked.
" u'll be the death of me taehyung " he said and attacked others neck. Sucking and biting he left dark purple marks. And slowly moved to his nipples and started sucking it. " ahh " tae moaned and removed jks pants so impatient to be fucked by the worlds hottest mafia.

" looks like ur enjoying the punishment " jk teased
" fuck me daddy "

This made junkook impatient he romved his clothes. Now both of them naked. He spread taehyungs legs and dived in between kissing and biting taes thighs he reached at others member. He licked the tip of taes dick. This made tae roll his eyes in pleasure.
" fuck daddy " tae started pulling junkook closer by his hair. Atlast junkook put the whole length into his mouth and sucked it like lollipop. This gave tae scream in pleasure " daddy i am gonna cum-" " do it baby " tae came in junkooks mouth and he swallowed the white caramel. Now he took his mouth from taes member and licked the remaining cum from his lips.

" u taste so good baby "
" fuck me daddy "

Junkook pushed his dick into taes without any warning. And tae screamed jks name. He started thrusting fast and faster. Now inhuman speed.he filled inside tae with his cum. Which made tae feel warm. Many hours later they felt tired. Ao they stopped and slept. But still jks member inside taes.

✿ THE END ✿

Omfg i am sooo innocent🥲😭
Bye!!!