when my tutor is obsessed whith my THIGHS !!

< PART1 MEETING MY HOT TUTOR>

TAEHYUNG POV

i woke up as golden light of sun hit on my face. I was calm until i saw my alarm .shitt!! i overslept again .Namjesus !! i am 1 hr late .I rushed myself to the washroom and took a quick shower. I grabbed a sandwitch on my way.

"eomma , where's the bike" i asked annoyed.

" oh ,i saw ur oppa taking it in the morning for his two weeks trip with his friends"

" fuck !!"

I was starting to walk when i heard my mom yelling " COME HOME SOON YOU'LL HAVE TUTORING LESSON"

WTF !! i hate it  is she for real? Never mind i don't think i have enough time to discuss that right now.i started running .after 5 mins later i reached at my school .i ran to the class saw my prof teaching .i guess i missed half of the class .

"perfect time kim u reached right when we finished the topic" he said annoyed 

" Great ! " i said in a cold tune.

" now take ur steps towards principles office " he said this time with serios tune.

i rolled my eyes and then my eyes fell on my friends seat. jin was face palming and namjoon right besides him glaring at me .yoongi sleeping, j hope too glaring at me and jimin with thumps up as a sign of good luck sitting right besides my empty seat. its not my first time visiting principles office i am soo used to it. i went straight to the office . and the next moment i was standing and listening to that bald heads lecture for being late.

" apart from being late i also found out another complaint for u that u have failed every subject"

" not surprised " i said in a very lowest voice .ofc, how can i not fail if i am late like this. plus i don't feel guilty as long as i can enjoy my day with my frnds that's a very best thing .ngl but namjoon hyung and jin hyung is mad at me . well not only AT me also at yoongi and jimin. 

" tell your other two friends that they also failed and on next exam i want y'all to get average mark atleast." 

                                                                       << TIME SKIP TO HOME>>

i reached at home finally after hearing alot lectures from my profs .i took a hot shower and came out only to hear my mom lecturing me to be nice at my new TUTOR. i hate him even before meeting him. she said his name is JeOn JuNgKoOk.

just then the bell rang .my mom went to open .then i saw a huge figure appearing .jeon junkook, he was wearing a white shirt which stuck to his muscles and his huge body .and he was wearing a black slim jeans which stuck to his thighs and then, my eyes fell on his clothed dick head. DAMN he is so hot . i can felt my self a lil wet at the sight .i went straight to the bathroom, removed my shorts and slipped my hands into my boxers  and started fingering myself .2mns later i was thrusting with my fingers it was so good that i left some moans not knowing my hot ass tutor was there.

JUNKOOK POV

i was standing infront of my new students house waiting for them to open the door .i got in when they opened the door . it was his mother who opened the door then i saw a slim figure near by . his mom introduced him to me . he was looking so cute and adorable. he was wearing shorts with oversized grey t shirt .my eyes fell on his thighs .fuck! i wanna squeez  'em .i licked my bottom lip. its not like i stare at my every students ass but.... i felt a little attraction when i saw him. i can see him staring at me .poor mrs kim she was talking to me but i was busy thinking about the cute slim figure which ran to upstairs just now.

"so u better go to upstairs and start tutoring him "mrs kim said and i left to upstairs

i went to taehyungs room .

he wasn't in there and the room was kinda messy

he wasn't in there and the room was kinda messy .that's when i heard heavy breaths from the washroom and taehyung moaning "ahh umm" 

i smirked hearing it looks like someone is in the mood .

an : next part will be uploaded .please share your opinion if i need any imrovement.kindly vote and suggest some ff ideas