cluв níght ( ѕ )

Taehyung pov

Jimin left with suga. And i ordered a shot ( an : idk anything abt
Alcohol🥲.)

I took one sip of the alcohol. It went through my throat like fire ball. I rested my head back the chair and closed my eyes when my  mind played a past memory.

Flash back

" that movie was amazing!! " jimin said as we came out from the theatre.

" yee for real!!" I replied. Thats when my phone rang...

I checked the caller id and smiled when i saw it's junkook. Yesterday he was busy with some work so i missed him.

" ohoooo look's like ur daddy is calling " jimin said teasing me i blushed at his words and accepted the call.

" hey tae "
" hello daddy " i said as i giggled
" *groans * fuck taehyung i am already needy get ur ass here "
" sure daddy "
" u fucking tae!! I'll punish u!!"
" I'd love to daddy "
" then come baby boy imma punish u " he said and smirked.

I cut the call and laughed my ass out😂. Well, ofc that day he broke my legs and i wasn't been able to walk for two days.

Flash back ends...

I smiled thinking of him more like blushed...

That's when i saw junkook sitting on a couch. He was wearing white shirt two of his buttons undone. And a black jeans. His legs were spreaded and sweat drops all over his face. He looks sad yet hot. His lips were red. He turned to my side so i pretended like i haven't seen him like he never exist.

Junkook pov

I was at the club came for alcohol. I am not an alcoholic person but i drink it whenever i am upset. Tday i am drinking because of taehyung kim taehyung... I was sugar daddy. We use eachother for our pleasure but... Tday he said he doesn't wanna do it anymore with me. I am crying. For me he was the alcohol that i am addicted. I can't leave him. I wasn't confident enough to confess my feelings i was afraid if he break our bond if i confessed. Now i think he found out that i like him....

That's when my eyes fell on a beautiful figure. Kim taehyung he is infrond of me sitting on a chair and sipping alcohol. What's he doing? AND WTF IS HE WEARING? a silk shirt which is showing his skin and a blue short jeans which is revealing his thighs? Ik
It's none of my business but why the fuck he is showing his ass to everyone i can see everyones eyes on him. FUCK!!

thats when i saw moving to a couch were many boys were sitting.

Tae pov

I wanna make junkook jealous so i approached a boy. And sat on his lap his eyes where drooling over me. I smirked seeing his reaction. Soon i felt a strong arm on my waist and someone dragged me from behind. When i turned behind i saw none othere that jeon fucking junkook. ( correction jeon junkook🤭)

" YOU!! " the boy scremed at junkook but jk punched his face.
But why is he jealous. But why is he jealous. Does he likes me?
I blushed...

Junkook gripped my wrist and pinned me to the wall

"Your mine taehyung "he said in his deep voice.which turned me on.

" of course daddy make me all yours "

That's when he smashed his lips on mine. And we started moving our lips. We broke it when we were out of breath.

" i love you tae "
His sudden confession surprised me a lil.
" i love u too daddy "

He took me in bridal style and we left from there.

An pov

They got into jks car. Tae planned to tease jk.

" junkook i am sitting at the back "
" sit w me baby "
" i wanna lay down that's y "
" ok then but remember punishment is still there "

Tae hummed and sat in the back seat.

Few mins later

Tae slowly slid his hands in his pantie and started fingering himself. And then he moaned. " ahh hmm " junkook looked at the back seat through front mirror. What he saw made his jaw drop. He saw taehyung fingering himself his pants were down and messy hair sweat drops.lips apart and his red cock... Junkook lost his control.he stopped the car in a peace and quit place.
" get ready to fill this quit place with ur screams baby boy "

He said and went to the backside.hovering over tae. They removed their clothes.

" fuckme daddy " tae said
" suck it for me first " junkook said as tae kneel down to junkooks member and licked his tip. Junkook groaned. "Fuck take it in baby.
Tae took the whole member inside and started sucking it gently which gave so much pleasure to junkook. Few mins later " baby i am so close " " can u cum inside me daddy? " " ur wish baby "
Saying that jk hovers again.without any warning he inserted his dick. " JUNKOOK AHHH " tae screamed. " its daddy babyboy " and he thrusted faster and faster. 1 hr later " daddy i am gonna cum-"
" mee too baby " with that tae came on jks chest as his legs r on jks shoulder. And jk came all inside tae warming him. " it was amazing" tae said " then lets go for few more rounds " junkook said and smirked

I hope y'all like❤. Could u please suggest me some oneshot ideas I'll try to make it. Bye for now