Unexpected Arrival

Krypton(Kandor)

"Rel I need you to go to sector 5 to destroy the weapons depot!The rebels are trying to seize those weapons for themselves we must not let it happen!"Sojell stated

"Sir what about you?"Rel asked while checking if his rifle is functioning.

"I am going to provide you with cover fire while you get into sector 5 to destroy the weapons depot."Sojell stated

"Here take the charges to destroy the weapons stockpile."Sojell gave Rel the charges.

Rel took the charges and immediately charged towards sector 5.

Bolts of plasma begin to impact near Rel.

Rel ran in a zig zag manner narrowly avoiding the bolts of plasma striking near him.

Some of the rebels that is shooting at him got their heads shot off.

"Keep on moving!I will cover you to the best of my abilities!"Sojell fired another blast of his plasma rifle.

Sector 5

Rel whether by luck or skill managed to enter the military base without getting hit by enemy weapons.

"We got an enemy in here!Kill him and get the weapons out of the base!"Shouts can be heard

Rel immediately fired his plasma rifle down where he thinks the shouts came from hoping to score some hits.

This seems to back fire as a dozen plasma bolts came in his direction.

Thankfully the bolts of plasma all missed.

Rel took cover behind a pile of rubble and periodically he will emerge from his cover to shoot at enemy troops with his rifle.

However Rel soon finds out he is being outgunned by the enemy so he decided to use 3 plasma grenades to even the fight.

Rel threw 3 plasma grenades towards the enemy and a moment later screams can be heard.

Rel moved forward and saw a pile of ash confirming that the plasma grenades have done it's work.

"Goodness so many weapons.I have never seen such a huge weapon stockpile before."Rel looked at the weapons that are being stored in sector 5 no wonder the rebel forces want it.

Rel immediately begin to set up the charges to blow up the weapons stockpile.

His work is cut short when he accidentally ran into a rebel kryptonian officer.

Both gave a look of confusion before they began to shoot at each other.

Both kryptonians managed to destroy their respective plasma rifles  within the first shot.The two kryptonians then engaged each other in hand to hand combat.

Punches and kicks are thrown at each other.The two kryptonians suffered serious injuries on their bodies.

Rel due to him having less experience than the officer got knocked down and got put in a choke hold

"It will be all over."The rebel officer said

"You should have sided with the rebellion.The council are traitors to the kryptonian race.All of us knew the powers we get under the more energetic stars! And yet the council refused to move the kryptonian race to those stars where everyone will be super!The rebellion will usher in the second kryptonian empire!If it weren't for you bootlickers defending the council we could be reclaiming the outpost our ancestor lost eons ago!"The rebel officer begins to choke Rel to death.

"Krooooooommmm!"

A huge tremor shook the military base causing the ceiling of the base to collapse allowing the kryptonains in the base to see their planet disintegrate around them.