17

The Next Day

Suho woke up feeling okay, his head wasn't hurt anymore. Seojun came holding some foods make Suho look on him.

"Let's eat" Seojun said and smile. Suho nodded and sit at the chair infront of Seojun while eating Seojun noticed the change of Suho attitude.

"Suho?,are you okay?" He ask which Suho look on him. "Yeah?" he answer. "You have to meet someone today!" He added. Suho till his head in confusion. "I don't remember anything!" he said.

Seojun was surprised and ask once again comfirming if the drug really work. "Do you know!, Jukyung?" He ask. Suho was really confused. "Who is that?" He answer.

Seojun secretly smirk. "What about Taehoon,Sooah and Soojin?" He ask once again.

"Taehoon?, All i know was Soojin" Suho mumble biting his lips thinking did something happend. "Hahaha, baby, don't think to much i just though you know my friends".

" oh?" Suho mumble. Seojun kiss him and his neck also. Suho was eating letting his husband do it. Seojun was secretly smirking.

____

School.

Suho was eating his mochi when a girl towards him. He turn and saw a beautiful girl looking at him. "Suho" She said. "Hi?" Suho said comfused.

"Did he do something to you?," She ask. "Uhm?,what are you even saying miss?". He said which shock Jukyung. Seojun who was watching them smirk. Soojin came and stand beside him knowing why.

" w-what?" Jukyung shutter. "And i don't even know you?,who are you?" Suho

"S-suho, you don't remember me?" Jukyung said shock at Suho sudden of changes. Suho sign and nodded. "I don't even know what your talking about?, what did he do? Do you mean Seojun?" Suho ask but cut off when he saw Seojun. He smile. "Seojun" he called.

Jukyung was shock, Suho was acting different.

Suho walk towards Seojun, he stans beside him and smile. Seojun grab his waist and kiss him on his cheek making Suho blush. "Love, let me talk to her" Seojun said and smile. Suho nodded as he walk away.

Soojin follow Suho, while Seojun and Jukyung was left alone. Seojun smirk on her. "Your surprised i see?" He said. Jukying glared at him. "What did you do?" She ask while glaring. Seojun pretend that he didn't do anything, he gave her a grin. "Nothing through" Seojun said and walk away.

Jukyung knew something was off and she will find it out.

_

This chapter is short since i will get a new phone and my drafts will be gone so i decide to publish it already :).