14

Suho sit at the bed and sign once again, it was already midnight. It's so dark, the moon was the only one who bring light to this room.

Suho was not scared of dark, but now he was scared since it was literally silents. The only things Suho could hear was his breathing.

"𝑼𝒈𝒉𝒉𝒉,𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔" Suho mumble, hugging his knees and tears fall from his eyes. He needed Seojun but how can he have him the comfort he needed when Seojun was mad at him.

Suddenly,  Suho felt a presence beside him and he turn then saw Seojun looking at him with a cold expression.

"𝑵𝒐, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈,𝒑𝒍𝒔𝒔𝒔" He said, He was now thrembling regret talking with Jukyung and how he wish he didn't talk to her.

Seojun's POV

After working, I went to check Suho and saw him crying on his knees, I knew he was bit scared of darkness. I slowly quietly walk towards him and saw he was thrembling.

I guess he felt my presence since he turn on me and said. "𝑵𝒐, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈,𝒑𝒍𝒔𝒔𝒔" He said, I sign.

Sitting beside him and pulled him in a tight hug make him stop thrembling, I start kissing him which make him stop shaking and kiss me hard.

He suddenly push me on the bed and get on top of me and said., "𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕" he said while weakly smiling.

Damn, did I really make him weak under me, that's good.

☕︎︎

Suho woke up without Seojun, he was now in their shared room wearing new clean clothes after their steamy night.

He walk down stairs and went into the kitchen to get a water, while drinking he flinch when he heard a noise beside him turning he saw a big snake making him scream and the glass of water fall.

Suho was scared, especially it's a snake, it's so big so he froze on his spot and shaking. He heard Seojun coming and hug him from behind.

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒆𝒕?" He ask, Suho was thrembling. "𝑵-𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑-𝒑𝒆𝒕?" Suho ask.

"𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒆,𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒆𝒕, 𝒂 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆!" Seojun replied and lean towards Suho ear. "𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆!" He whisper making Suho scared. He remained silent while they stare at the snake.

Seojun turn Suho around then hug him tight.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕" He whisper making Suho thremble.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂?" Jukyung mother was angry, Jukyung remained silent.

Soojin,Sooah and Taehoon was also present at the room. "𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐" Jukyung mumble. "𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆?,𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖!" His mother ask. "𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆" she answer.