10

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Suho was looking at his reflection,his neck was full of hickies. "𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕" He mumble and became silent when Seojun came and back hug him. "𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" he whisper and kiss Suho neck. "𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" suho said.

"𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚,𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔" Seojun said and smirk wanted everyone to known that someone already own Suho.

"𝑩-𝒃𝒖𝒕" Suho gasp when Seojun grip his thighs.

"𝑰-𝒊 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅" Suho answer and cover his mouth

They get ready as expected Suho wear their usual uniform and hickies was showing on his pale skin. Seojun smirk while pulling Suho closer to his body.

"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" Seojun said while wrapping his arms around Suho small waist.

Suho nod while kissing Seojun,Seojun smirk as he hold Suho bag and they both leaves the house. Once they arrive at school, Seojun friends keep asking about him and Suho relationship.

"𝑺𝑼𝑯𝑶" Jukyung shout, Seojun grip Suho waist and glared on him while Suho put his hand on Seojun chest. "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕?" Seojun ask glaring at Jukyung.

"𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆?,𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅?" she ask and Suho look over Seojun and gulp seeing the cold expression of Seojun. "𝒀-𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆" Suho said.

"𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈!!,𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎" she said he was about to touch Suho when Seojun grip her hand and said. "𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎,𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆,𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔" He said and everyone could see Jukyung wrist having a red print but Seojun still gripping her wrist.

"𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒍-𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐,𝒚-𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆" Jukyung said.

"𝑳-𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑,𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" Suho said but Seojun didn't listen to him. Everyone was shock when Suho kiss Seojun on the lips making him calm down.

"𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑" Suho mumble and gasp when Seojun wrap his arms around him once again and glared on Jukyung.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎,𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎" He said and left with Suho. Everyone look towards Jukyung she was rubbing his wrist.

"𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏,𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?"

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒘?"

Jukyung stand there completely hurt and froze.