18

At Suho

Suho, was walking while Soojin is following him because of Seojun order. Suho turn.

"Why are you following me?" He ask. Soojin laugh as his behavior. "Cause, Seojun order me to follow you" She said. Suho, look at her and turn again as he walk away. He instantly stop walking when Taehoon stop him.

"Suho" he said. Suho look at him, he remember Taehon was his friend who like teasing. "Oh ah Hi?" He said. Soojin suddenly pulled hin away.

"Wtf" Suho mumble, he was drag at the park and saw Seojun. He look at him, he was comfused why he look angry and he has a bruises on his left cheek.

"Seojun, what happend?" he ask and walk towards him while caressing his face, "Who did this?" He ask again.

"Jukyung" Seojun answer, Suho eyes widen in shock, confuse as hell. "Why would she do that to you!?" He ask then he gasp when Seojun hug him tight. "She hated me for stealing you" he said which shock Suho even more.

Suho, was sitting beside the driver seat where Seojun was driving. He was comfused as hell why Jukyung would do that?.

Does she like him?

Right, he remember that she often make his day itritated before?

And he was also confused as hell why Soojin became friends with Seojun.

His thoughts was cut off by Seojun voice.

"Love, your thinking so much" He said and Suho look beside him, Seojun stop the car and look at him.

"Tell me what your thinking, maybe i could help you" Seojun said and gave him a smile. He doesn't understand what happened next, he told Seojun all his thoughts.

"She likes you, and Soojin, we became friends when i rescue her to her abusive father" Seojun said and that calm his thoughts.

"Thanks" He whispered. He was now calm and no thoughts we're coming to his mind. "Do you want to go home?, we can move the reservation tomorrow' Seojun said and he nodded, he smile. Suho quickly hide his face which shock him why he smile.

Seojun chuckles.

✌︎

Soojin, gasp when Jukyung just slap him while Sooah help her. Taehoon grab Jukyung and try to calm her down.

" your stupid!, why are you helping him, why are you helping that monster" Jukyung shouted. Soojin remained silent even though she likes her, she will not betray Seojun cause Seojun and Suho help him when she is down and abuse from her father.

"Can't you understand, Jukyung, she has his own reason" Sooah shouted, cause like Soojin.

Seojun help her, when she was walking alone and some bad guys try to do something to her but luckily Seojun help, she would be dead.

"Sooah, why?" Taehoon ask, he was hurt his girlfriend was sided in monster side.

"Where are you the night i call so you could walk with me in the hospital?, you weren't there, that night i almost die, some maniac try to do something to me but Seojun saw me and he help me, he eve  bought me to the hospital, if weren't for him, i would be dead by now!" Sooah said, tears falling from her eyes.

"But you know how bad this can be to Suho and now he was doing something to him" Jukyung said. Soojin was still silent.

"You can't protect Suho the way Seojun could protect and him help" Soojin said and drag Sooah. They left leaving Taehoon and Jukyung.

𖥸

Suho, was now in normal clothes waiting for Seojun to finish cooking. He was staring at him and he couldn't understand the butterflies in his stomach. He was smiling while staring at him.

"Hey, Seojun" He called. Seojun turn comfused.

"Can you invite Soojin and Sooah" he said and smile. Seojun nodded as he wash his hand and called the 2 girls who accept the invitation.

Suho, was happy to invite them. He remember the time, Seojun called him even though they hate each other. Seojun called him to help Soojin and Sooah.

"Soojin Flash Back"

Soojin, was getting beaten hy her father again for failing the exam. She was badly injured even his mother, she look at her mother who was badly injured in angry she push his father and run outside , getting out she was shock when a car was about to hit him but stop.

Then she saw Seojun, the student who stop school and she was shock seeing him.

Seojun got out of the car and stare at her. Clearly understand the situation.

"Get inside the car, i will get your mother" Seojun said and get inside. Minutes later, she saw her mother carried by Seojun. Seojun bought them at his mansion which shock Soojin.

Seojun doctor, check them. Soojin thank him.

"I will get a place for the both of you, don't go back to that place, i will help your mother filled for divorce" Seojun said. Soojin stare at him.

"Suho, will visit you in the new house and he will take care of you and your mother but don't you dare like him, he is mine" Seojun said which shock Soojin.

"Y-you like him" She said and Seojun stare at him.

"Don't you dare say it to him or anyone else" he said and Soojin nodded.

At the new house, Soojin mother was healing and Suho helping them. Suho was glad to help them.

Even since that day, she promised to her self that she will be Seojun loyal guard or people cause the help Seojun did to her was a big impact to her life.

"Sooah Flashback"

It was midnight, Sooah felt sick, she felt fever so she decided to go at the hospital, she called her boyfriend but her boyfriend wasn't answering, she was scared but since she wants to go back in time before her parents go home. She decide to go on her own.

Walking to go at the bus station, she felt 2 presence behind her, and she was right, 2 guys we're following her. When they corner her they we're planning to do something bad to her. And one guy was holding a knife. Before they could do something, the 2 guys we're shot.

Sooah was shock, she turn and saw Seojun with Suho. Suho run to her and ash if she was okay. This was the time Seojun and Suho was from Soojin place. Suho carry her inside the car and order Seojun to go at hospital.

Seojun being an good boy, follow him. They went at the hospital and get Sooah a treatment. They drop her at Soojin place and ask Soojin to take care of her.

"Present"

Suho, open the door and saw the 2 girls smiling at him. He hug them and welcome them inside they went at the dining table and saw Seojun prepared the table.

"It's done, let's all eat" Seojun said and smile.

Soojin and Sooah, was so thankful to the both of them that's why they knew Seojun would take care of Suho, just like how Seojun take care of them along with Suho.

See you in next chapter ^^

Sorry for the long new chapter, i was just busy in school but i will try my best to write a mew chapters :))

Stay safe and hydrated ^^