𝟖

Suho was getting ready for the meeting his father just texted him when suddenly he received a text from Jukyung.

𝑳𝒊𝒎 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈

"𝑺𝑼𝑯𝑶!,𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑!"

"𝑾𝒉𝒚?,𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔?

" 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐!"

"𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕,𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆"

Suho signed,he takes off his suit and change into a black hoodie and gray pants, he text his father he will not go and left to meet Jukyung, on the other hand, Seojun got a call from Suho's father.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝑰𝒕?", Seojun ask it's clearly on his voice he was cold. " 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕,𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈!",

Seojun clench his fist as he ended the call and call his people,"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔?", Peter ask. "𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅!", Seojun said." 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝑰 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅," Peter said and Seojun ended the call.

__________

The others was waiting for Suho to arrive, Jukyung and her families was on their knees crying while all of Seojun's people was pointing a gun on them, Suho suddenly came inside.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉*𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈?", Suho shout. Peter and the others stare on him. " 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖,𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍?", Peter said and smile. Suho was confused when suddenly as man cover Suho face with a piece of clothe. Suho try to break free but 2 others man was holding him.

Seojun knew Suho was strong he knew a Taekwondo and they are ready for it, "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉*𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒊𝒕!", Jukyung stand try to stop them but Peter point his gun on her head.

" 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖!", Peter said and grin. seconds later Suho stop struggling means he was finally unconsious.

Peter order his people to leave with Suho, Jukyung and her family was scared to move.

__________

Peter and the others came and Seojun was already waiting for them, Peter open the van door and Seojun saw the sleeping figure of Suho he smirk.

"𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒋𝒐𝒃,𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆!", Seojun said and gently carry Suho in a bridal style, Seojun get inside the mansion while his people whispering.

" 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔!", Peter said and smile.

Everyone smile, Seojun put Suho down on his bed and caress his face he smile as he felt the soft skin of Suho. Suho suddenly move and hold Seojun hand, Seojun was shock for a moment but smile as he hold Suho hand then kiss it gently.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘!", Seojun said and kiss all of Suho fingers, Suho was sleeping peacefully.

" 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘", Seojun whisper and stare at the beautiful figure. Suho slowly woke up then blink as he remember what happens and sit.

"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒎 𝑰? 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈!", He said and it made Seojin angry. " 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓", He said and Suho turn only to saw Seojun.

"𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏?,𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈?", He mumble.

Seojun grin as he smile on him, " 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘?,𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒏,𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆", Suho was shock.

Suho stand up and stand in front of Seojun, "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?,𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕?", Suho said.

Seojun start to laugh as he held Suho shoulder and grinned on him, " 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅?,𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈,𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈,𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘,", Seojun said. Suho remained silent he doesn't know what to do. Suho understand why Seojun was like this.

"𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏,𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔!", Suho said make Seojun shock as he smile. " 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚?," Seojun ask his eyes sparkle hearing that.

"𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆!", Suho said and gasp when Seojun pulled him in a tight hug. "(𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈,𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆)", Suho through as he slowly hug Seojun back.

Seojun smirk as he smeel Suho scent that made him crazy, Suho on the other hand remained silent as he keep hugging the person in front of him.

" 𝑺-𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏!,𝒊-𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚!", Suho mumble, Seojun smile as they pulled away. "𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆!", Seojun said and Suho nodded.

Seojun hold his hand and they went downstairs then bought Suho at the living room, The table was full of Foods,desserts and there is a wine.

Seojun make Suho sit beside him and smile on him while Suho smile back. " 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒕!", Seojun said and drank a wine. Suho start eating while Seojun did the same.

After eating, Suho drank a water while Seojun offered him a wine and Suho drank it. Suho drank it and gulp after drinking he blink.

Seojun knew Suho was drunk at the little wine he drink he chuckle as Suho stand up and towards Seojun. "𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅!", Suho mumble and Seojun stand up as he hug Suho and carry him.

Seojun lay down in bed and take off his hoodie and change his clothes, Suho was now in a white T-shirt, he cover Suho with a blanket and smile.

Seojun kiss his forehead and stand up,he close the door and locked it once he get down stairs, Suho phone ring means he have notifications and he open it. It was messages and calls from non other than Jukyung.

He broke the phone and throw it away, as he look around the mansion he bought for him and Suho, the place was full of expensive things and very elegant their are full picture frames of Suho around the house.

Seojun smile as he smirk and left.,Suho was sleeping peacefully without knowing Jukyung was in danger.

***𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚!***