"...In other words, is it already the New Year?" After listening to Gojo Satoru's words, Hiiraeiji asked.

He looked down at what he was wearing at the moment, which was a white bathrobe.

…How should I put it, it’s a little unclear.

After hearing Hiiraeiji's question, Gojo Satoru nodded silently.

Hiiraeiji discovered something strange. Gojo Satoru's blue eyes had not moved away from him at all since just now. And his reaction seemed to be very slow. When Hiiragi Eiji asked a question, he would have to react for a few seconds before he would slowly answer his question by staring at him with his blue eyes.

"Eiji, what about you? What's your situation?" Suddenly, Gojo Satoru asked him.

Hiiragi Eiji was stunned for a moment, and then his face wrinkled, and the expression on his face was obviously confused.

"...I don't know either?" With that said, Hiiraeiji called out the NPC panel, but he was startled the moment he saw the panel.

The originally simple page seemed to have been suddenly upgraded, and all the arrangements became very design-like. The light screen floating in the air that only he could see gave it a sense of technology that transcended the times, but this Not what surprised Hiiraeiji the most.

What surprised him most was that his original title, Tool Man, disappeared and was replaced by... the protagonist Eiji Hiiragi.

When Eiji Hiiragi tentatively opened the character profile page as before, he once again discovered something that shocked him.

All his character information pages have been completed. That's right, originally his character information page could only see this world, but now, he found that the character information page actually showed him one by one in the order of the world.

Whether it's Naruto Sasuke, Gojo Satoru in front of him, or people from the parallel world, their character information pages are all neatly arranged.

Perhaps the surprise on Hiiragi Eiji's face was too obvious, Gojo Satoru looked at him silently for a while, and then asked: "Eiji, what are you looking at?"

Hiiragi Eiji was immediately startled, and he closed his hands behind his back. After getting on the light screen, he looked at Gojo Satoru with a very innocent expression. He blinked and said, "It's a secret."

Then he saw Gojo Satoru suddenly looked away. After a long while, he muttered: "... Cunning."

Hiiraeisi couldn't help but curl his lips. In fact, he had never seen such a childish expression in the twenty-eight-year-old Gojo Satoru. He had only seen it in him in the parallel world. However, at this moment, the two seemed to overlap. He was surprised to find that there was no sense of violation in Gojo Satoru at this stage of his childish behavior.

But soon, Gojo Satoru turned his head to look at Hiiraeiji again.

He discovered that this guy was actually staring at him in a daze from time to time. Hiiraeiji had no idea what Gojo Satoru was thinking.

After thinking about it, he continued to ask: "Then I..." He originally wanted to say the period of death, but thinking of Gojo Satoru's initial reaction, he suppressed the description and changed it to A more gentle statement: "Did anything happen here while I was away?"