ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Start from the beginning

She closed her eyes and let the tears fall from her eyes.she convinced herself."Rushda roh mat varna sab tujje kamzor samjhenge."rushda said while wiping her tears.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"what i am doing what i am doing yahhhhhhh."i think to myself and grab my and sat down the bed with head low.

"ruko vo apne kapdhe lekar bhi gai hai ya nhi or she even know that ammi make me buy all of her clothes and that are inside the dressing room."i think to my self irritatingly.and went toward dressing room and knock the door.

"suno do min."i said hesitatingly while.scratching his neck.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ.●

Rushda opened the door and looked at him he was really tall that rushda have to look up."bhoko."rushda said in sarcastic tone.her state was completely telling that she was crying.

"hato do min."hanan went inside.Rushda looked at him with unbelievable face."what the fuck."rushda mutter to herself.she went inside while following him.

"ye tumhara cupboard hai."hanan said while rolling his eyes.rushda looked at him in like you only have to tell this.hanan looked at her and nodded his head.

"nikalo yaha se change karna hai mujhe."rushda said irritatingly.hanan glare at her and went outside."ye aakhe kisi or ko dikhana."rushda said while sticking her tongue out.

hanan came out and closed the door of the dressing room.and took a deep breath.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"Kya ho raha hai mujhe."i thought to myself."ye kya hai."i thought to myself."ye sacchi mere takkar ki hai ab maza aayega."i thought to myself while smirking.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

Rushda was looking at dressing room rushda think he is really obsessed with black colour.

Rushda went towards her cupboard and then open it.she was shocked that there was so many clothes as obvious closet was big but she didn't expect this much clothes and upon of this they are both traditional and baggy.

Rushda took a purple sweatshirt and white lower.and went toward to change.she looked at her self and then her hand."hanan ab maza aayega tumhare dimaag ko to me thikane lagaonga."rushda said with small smirk.

Rushda came out of the dressing room.and saw hanan was sleeping on bed.a small formed on her face unknowingly.

She cleared her thoart.hanan open his eyes slowly and looked at rushda because he buys the all clothes and she was looking cute in it because they are big on her body.

"mujhe bhook lagi hai."rushda said without any hesitation.hanan looked at her in confusion."kya."bhook lagi hai mujhe subah se ek ghoot pani nhi piya mene."rushda said like she is fed up."and kyu nhi khaya."hanan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"ooh lagata hai bhool.gaye hai aap nikkah tha hamara aaj."rushda said irritatingly looking into his eyes.hanan heart beat stopped for a moment.

"oh hello kha mujhe bhook lagi hai."rushda said while showing her hand infront of his face.hanan came back from his world."koch nhi."hanan said.

"bhook lagi hai mujhe."rushda again said."hanan get up from his bed and went out from the room.rushda looked at him in unbelievably.

Hanan came to the kitchen and took a packet of chips."bhai kya kar rahe hai aap yaha."suddenly junaid came and ask."koch bhi nhi bhook lagi thi isliye chips lene aaya tha."Hanan saif without and hesitation."ooo."junaid said and took the jug of water and went out of the kitchen.

Then Hanan went out of the kitchen and went towards his room.he open the door and saw rushda was playing with her hands.

Hanan thew the chips packet on her face.rushda looked.at him in anger.but when she saw chips packet she hurriedly open it and start eating it because she was really hungry.Hanan was just looking at her.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀs ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 ᴏғ  ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)