Training

Akira's POV  

I stood there, half-listening to the boring speech. I don't mean to be rude but why bore us with a boring talk when you could start training us already?

After the man brought me to the place, I was made to stand in my place, next to Aonung. Behind us were some Metkayina teens who I don't give a shit about. I mean, once I appeared they were snickering and pointing their fingers at me. I just rolled my eyes despite wanting to shove a sniper up their-

" Akira?"

I looked up at the Tsahik who was staring at me.

" Yes," I answered.

" Are you well?"

I started to regret not paying attention. I could hear some snickering behind me. I nodded.

" This is your Trainer," she said, introducing the man beside her. Aonung glanced at me for a moment. I just gave him an awkward smile.

" Your training will begin," the Tsahik said, " Now."

___

We were to choose someone to pair with. Naturally, I paired with Aonung. The bracelet I made for him was still in my pocket. I'll give it to him later.

Training was definitely going to be great.

PART 2 COMING SOON!

A/N's NOTE

Okay, I've been wondering. Should I do a fanfic where my OC is a teenage human that is the daughter of a late scientist (and is a scientist herself), and she was working on the Avatar Project, so she has to go on Pandora? But she got lost? And one of the Sully boys found her?

Should I? Don't worry, I won't be discontinuing any of my AVATAR books.

Please tell me whether I should make the story! I'm literally pondering over it.

THANKS!

Your Friend and Author,

CanvyChong12345