Making Bracelets

Akira's POV

I quickly changed into a forest green tank top and some brown cargo shorts. I didn't feel like wearing my jacket while training, so I just left it. I tied my hair up into a ponytail before leaving. I didn't know when or where should I go, so I went to ask Jake.

" Hey Jake?" I asked. He was talking with Neytiri.

" Yes?"

" Did the Tsahik tell you where training was? And when?"

Neytiri looked up and smiled at me.

 " She said that someone will take you there." Jake replied.

" Okay...that's sus, but thanks!" I thanked before walking out of the marui. I didn't have anything to do so I just walked around. I waved at a few Metkayina kids who were playing tag. I didn't know why but their laugh made me smile. I couldn't help but think of the time when I was with my gang. Uncle Logan used to chase me around the house, while Celtra yelled at us for the noise but always ends up playing along. Those were good times. Great times. And I really missed them.

" Kira!"

Tsireya walked towards me with a smile.

" Hey." I waved.

" We're making bracelets, wanna join?" she asked, beaming. 

" Sure," I agreed. Tsireya led me to her marui, where the others were at. Everyone except Aonung. That was weird but I'm not complaining.

" Kira!" Tuk called, excitement filled her voice.

" Hi Tuk," I gave her a hug. I sat down and glanced at Lo'ak, then at Neteyam who both looked like they didn't wanted to be here.

" You look grumpy," I commented. Lo'ak nudge my arm.

" Shut up," he grinned. I grinned back.

" You both don't seem so happy," I said,  raising my brow.

" Neteyam and Lo'ak were forced into making bracelets," Kiri said, trying not to laugh. I smirked.

" Tuk did a great job forcing them," Tsireya told me, clapping her hands excitingly. 

" Good Job, Tuk, I taught you well," I told Tuk while ruffling her hair, making Kiri and Tsireya laugh. Tuk grinned at me.

" What!" Lo'ak exclaimed, nudging me. Neteyam glared at me playfully. I chuckled.

" You're welcome you big baby," I told Lo'ak. Lo'ak nudge my side playfully, rolling his eyes.

___

" Teyam,  what do you think?" Tuk held up her bracelet to show her older brother. Neteyam smiled down at her. Their affection really warms my heart. Yeesh, I sound corny. But it's true.

" It's really pretty, Tuk," Neteyam commented, " Good job."

Tuk then turned to Kiri and asked the same thing.

" It's beautiful, little sister," Kiri told her as Tuk beamed up at her.

" Lo'ak! What do you think?" Tuk called.

" It's nice," Lo'ak said, giving her a thumbs up before looking back down at his. 

" But mine's better," he mumbled. I nudged his side and he hissed up at me before smilling.

" Kira, what about you?" Tuk asked, holding up her bracelet again.

" It's amazing, just like it's maker," I said smilling at her. Tuk giggled.

She then showed Tsireya.

" It's so pretty!" Tsireya gushed.

Then she asked Rotxo.