Kidnapping & Getting Kidnapped

Akira's POV

We came across an opening. A small sort of building sat in the middle. It was overtaken by the forest: vines and plants grew in and out of it, smash windows made it look abandoned. An old suit that I recognized laid in front of the building. I read about it when I was studying about the suits used on Pandora's ground for humans. 

I walked towards the suit, brushing vines away from the side. I found a name. Quaritch.

I turned to the Colonel. He was at the building, checking. Then he made his way to me. He peered over my shoulder and looked at his name. I bit my lip, wondering how he would react. He sucked in a breath. He turned to Wainfleet and asked to do something with the dashcam or something. 

I peered into the suit to find remains. No doubt, those were the remains of Colonel Miles Quaritch 's human form. 

" Colonel," I called. He turned to look at me.

" Should we salvage these remains?" I asked. He walked towards the remains and grabbed the skull, removing the mask. He looked at it before crushing it to bits.

" That's dramatic," I muttered under my breath as I walked away. I examined a few bones of some creatures scattered on the ground. Then I heard a scream. It sounded like a young girl. I ran over to the sound and found a young girl in one of the men's arms. 2 boys raised their bows and the girl held out her knife. One of the boys was human. They hissed.

I tugged onto the young girl.

" Mate, she's a child, a young kid," I said. He grunted and shoved me to the ground. I clenched my fists and glared at him. I got up and huffed.

" Asshole," I mumbled. He glared at me, and I stared him down and held up my middle fingers. I found that the 2 boys staring at me. I gave them a weak smile. Both boys dropped their bows and were held down, so was the girl.

" Colonel, they're kids, probably same age as me," I told Quaritch. He didn't look at me.

" I don't care, these kids are valuable," he replied. I rolled my eyes as Wainfleet showed the fingers of the girl.

" Show me your fingers," he said to the na'vi boy. He held up his middle fingers.

" You're his aren't you," Colonel Quaritch smiled creepily. The boy hissed. I knew what he was talking about. These were the children of Jake Sully. Quaritch asked the boy where his father was in na'vi. Very bad na'vi.

I snickered and he glared at me. I choked back my laugh and hummed. Then they were held captive.

" What we doing?" I asked as I shoved the guy who was grabbing onto the young girl roughly.  He glared at me.

" You, enough!" I barked at him. Quaritch turned to my direction. I pointed at the women, the only female apart from me in the team. I gestured to the young girl. She nodded as they changed positions.

" Go easy," I said. She grunted but obeyed. I love being second in charge. 

The young girl stared at me, frightened. I smiled reassuringly. I didn't want anything to happen to them. But Quaritch is, not even listening to what I said.  Son of a bitch.

 ___

Hours passed and the sky turned a little dark. I stood near a tree, leaning on it. I was tired but still waited. I sat on a log and buried my face into my hands.

" What is it, kid?" Quaritch asked. I looked at him.

" Well, for starters..." I started, smirking," My ass is sore cause of waiting and I'm completely shocked how horrible your na'vi is."