stubborn

" Why do you want to know about my family?? They are not important for us Shalin, I am enough for you, just consider that you never met my brother, consider I don't have a family"
He stepped towards me and touched my hand. He took it in his hand and said caressing it.

"I will make sure from now onwards that none of my family members reach you, you don't have to face them"

" But why?? I don't want to hide like I have committed crime!! "

" You haven't committed crime, Shalin, but those people are not good for me, not good for us!! ” he cupped my cheeks, his hands felt warm.

" You know what, I would do anything for you , just say word why you felt like I am molesting you that night, I want to know or it is just you are disgusted with my touch!! ” his voice cracked.

" Om.... ” his name left my mouth like a sigh when I saw his eyes getting wet.
" If you don't want I would never touch you again, I won't make you uncomfortable, even I would stop giving you hugs and kisses if you feel like that but....... ” his voice faded.

" I would ask you every day and night, how are you, you ate or not, don't do anything for me, don't bring me lunch in office, don't make me breakfast and dinner, just stay with me please baby!!! ” for the first time I heard his sob.

" Om, please!"
" I don't want anything from you, I don't want to be physical with you okay, I don't want you to do all these work alone, don't do anything. If you get bore inside this house being all alone, I would stop going out, I would stop going to office, just please stay by my side Shalin please!! ”

I felt my heart aching at his voice.
I gently removed his hand, my angre turned into concern " Do you hear what are you saying!! ”

" If you want me to get punished for my behaviour, slap me, hit me. If you want me to get beaten up by your brother, call him, I won't say word but Shalin please I want you!! ”

I am seeing him like this for the first time and all his actions scream that something is wrong with him. He needs help.

As his hand was in mine I felt it hot.
I touched his other hand and it was also hot.
I frown " Om, what's wrong..... ” I touched his forehead and it was hot , I touched his neck, his temperature wasn't normal at all.
" What's wrong with your body!! You are heating up like fire!!! ”

" It's nothing Shalin!! ” he removed my hands from his neck and took them in his hand.
" You are not fine!! "
" I am fine baby, if someone is not fine it's you , and today I will fix your all issues. We need to fix our relationship!! ” his breathing was heavy and audible, his chest was huffing up and down and his forehead started sweating.

" Om please, we would talk about it later, you need to rest, please go to bed , I am calling doctor. ” I tried to take my hands back from his " No, I would go to bed and you will leave, forever, I don't want this!! ”
I jerked his hand and yelled at him " Just shut the fuck up, can't you understand what I am trying to say, can't you feel changes in your body temperature, and here you are talking nonsense like a five years old kid!!! "

I regretted yelling at him, he is looking pitiful, he is not in the state of getting scold, I am feeling like a bitch for shouting at him.
" Listen Om , I am sorry for this but.. " I cupped his cheeks " You need doctor!! ” I said softly.
" I don't need any doctor" he stepped ahead to close the gap " I need you!!! ”

" I only need you Shalin!!” 

I don't know how I always melt so easily, but his state is worse right now, I can't take risk with his health.

My hands still on his face " Ok, fine, but won't you listen to me, if you need me then you must listen to me!! ”
He looked at me with his weak eyes " What do you want me to do!! ”

" Let's go to bed?? ” I said being unsure about his response but he nodded.
" Good!! ”
" You are coming with me? ”
I nodded.

I took him to bedroom and made him seat there " Lay down ” I said and was about to turn but he grabbed my wrist " Why are you going?? ”

" I need to call the doctor !! ”I whispered and his lips trembled " Please don't go!!! ”
" I am not going anywhere, I just need to make call!! ” I said softly but he tighten his grip " Please stay with me!! ”
I don't understand what's wrong with him out of nowhere but he is acting differently.

"Fine ” I sat on the bed and he laid down, I took his hand in mine " You would be fine Om!! ”
" You would be with me!! ” he kissed my hands I nervously nodded " I will!! ”

I left his hand and tucked him in duvet carefully.
I called the doctor and he is coming in some time.
I placed my hand on his head and caressed his hair, his eyes were half open and honestly he was forcing them to stay open.

" I love you Shalin!! ” he said staring at me and I don't know what to say now.
" Hmm"
I just nodded with hmm.

After some time doctor checked him . He has high fever, and very low bp.
He gave some medicine and told me some instructions.
" I hope it will help, if not please visit hospital!! ”
" Thank you doctor!! ” 
I was about to walk out from there to walk doctor out from here but Om called out my name "shalin ”
" Stay here!! ”
He was forcing himself to stay up even when he wasn't in condition.
Doctor looked at him and then me " Mrs. Kapoor, his body needs rest, he must sleep and I don't think he is going to sleep, you need to make him rest anyhow, please!! ”

" Yes doctor!! ”

When doctor left I looked at him " Take rest please!! ”
" I am!! ”
" By rest I mean you need to sleep, close your eyes! ” I said coldly.
" No!! You will leave ”
" Why would I?? ” I said being annoyed by him. But his words made my heart ache.
" Because people leave me when I am unconscious!! ”
I don't know what he is talking about but, he is not in good condition right now.
I didn't say a word before climbing on the bed and laying down beside him.
I tucked myself in duvet with him " I am not leaving ”
I touched his face "sleep"
I know if I sleep beside him I may catch his fever but he is not going to sleep until I do.
" Close your eyes Om, I am here!! ” and the next moment I felt his arm on my waist. My heart started racing as reflex action.
" I love you baby!! ”
His eyes were dripping I nodded " Hmm "

I moved closer to him before wrapping my arms around his weak body " Have a good sleep baby!! ” I pulled him closer. This might be first time I called him baby voluntarily.
He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and placed his head on my chest.
My fingers tangled with his locks.
" You are so nice!! ” he mumble in his half sleep.
" And you are so stubborn baby boy!! ” I said caressing his hairs.
I closed my eyes when he snuggled more into my cleavage.
" I love you!! ”
" Hmm "

__________

Hello guys thank you so much for reading.
I just want to say one thing. Please comment about the context. I really need to know ki aapko storyline kesi lg rhi hai and it motivates me to write new chapter.
In simple straight forward language " I need appreciation now, so that I can write further "