Welcome to Paradise

It all happened within the flash of an eye.

One moment, the boat had begun to speed up, before it crashed into the hard sand of an unknown island. The damage was enough to topple the boat onto its side, but not completely hit the ground. Thankfully, no one was greatly injured due to the sand bracing their impact. The former contestants groaned from the fall, leaning up from the ground they had fallen against. Fan coughed "is this the end for our castaways..? Many secrets and more to be revealed...next season," before he collapsed on the ground again.

"Ah...that was nice.."

Test Tube cheerfully clapped her hands to Fan's speech when her arm suddenly snapped. Paintbrush was next to interject, "I appreciate the devotion to the craft, but...WE'RE STRANDED!!"

"Not only stranded..." Nickel pouted, "We're stranded with BALLOON!"

"Oh come on..." Balloon muttered as he crossed his arms. Nickel didn't respond, looking over at Box with a solemn expression, "Oh no, Box, don't cry! Shh, c'mon, it's-it's going to be ok..."

And thus, the barrage of arguments began. Everyone, yelling all at once, either at no one, each other, or even themselves in Yin-Yang's case. The noise was irritating. So much so that OJ was forced to raise his voice, "EVERYONE PLEASE!" He let out a yell, prompting all eyes to stare back at him.

"For once, we're actually not on a reality show. So can we PLEASE pause the drama for, like, two seconds?!"

Silence...

...

...

Then, the arguing continued. OJ let out a groan, sitting back down on the warm sand as he looked up at the sky. Thick, grayish greenish clouds blocked the sun around them, almost trapping them within its reign. It was weird. OJ didn't remember those clouds being there before...they weren't even visible on the boat ride to the resort...if...there even was a resort in the first place. Now that he thought about it more. No one on that boat got those VIP tickets...a stage set up for them. A trap, maybe? Whatever the case...OJ wasn't too sure. All he could really do was block out the sound of the others' bickering. Laying his head down on the sand, he just stared back up at the green clouded sky...hoping that perhaps an answer would just...magically appear before him and solve this whole situation.

There's no way they'd just be left here, right?

Right?

...

...

...

"Helloooo?"

OJ yelled in surprise, bouncing back up to his feet

OJ yelled in surprise, bouncing back up to his feet. The little blue blob of goo rolled backwards, landing flat on his back while looking up at OJ. "Oop. Sorry...!" Goo said while keeping a droopy smile on his face. OJ raised an eyebrow, "Uhh..I'm sorry, do I...know you at all??"

"Well, we could get to know each other if you want! At least now you're not alone anymore! Hoo-ray!"

"Not alone? I'm not alone. Everyone else is right-"

OJ rubbed his head a bit. His eyes went back to the area where everyone else was arguing, only to find them no longer there. Had they all left without him? "Uh-...where did everyone go??" OJ said to no one in particular.

"Ooh, yeah. They're all back with the others. I just came down cause Lifering wanted to see if anyone else was ok. And you're ok! A little cracked around the edges but it's alright! Like a...remote that a pet chewed up! It's pretty damaged but it still works just as intended!"

OJ felt against his glass, his fingers running over a few cracks that had been made. It must've been from the impact of the boat. But then again...those scratches weren't there before, were they? OJ was drawing a blank. He sighed, "so...you think you can bring me back to everyone? You said they're ok, right?"

"Yepperonni!" Goo slithered up OJ's glass and settled himself on his back, "Let's go, buddy! We're gonna be a great duo, like ham and cheese!"

"Yeah, I suppose..." OJ mumbled and began making his way through the trees, away from the capsized boat.

...

"Hello? Anyone there??"

STRANDED IN PARADISE