Then Rose thought back to the venue and remembered seeing Lunar's face, but for some reason when she tried to remember Lunar's face her memory was fuzzy.

She remembers her attire, her speech, her fight between Luminous and Aurora... but her face is blurry.

The only thing she knew was that she was beautiful like a goddess.

''I saw Lunar face in the venue... But I couldn't remember her face for some reason because her face is blurry in my memory... All I remember about her face is that she was a very gorgeous woman.''

As Rose says, Alexia's eyes widen for a moment before she sinks into deep thought. 

Alexia then tries to recalls her memories of Lunar... She remembers everything about her, her fight with Luminous and Aurora, her conversation with Lunar in Midgar when she saves her... but her face... is blurry, as if something is trying to protect her true identity.

The more she try to remember her face, the more headaches she get. 

Alexia places her hand on her forehead, feeling slightly dizzy as she tries to remember Lunar face.

''Me neither...when she showed her face to everyone in the venue...all I could remember was a blurry face. I still remember my opinion about her appearance, but I can't remember anything related to her face. I only know her hair color, that was...''

''The same as me... I don't remember her godde-... face either.'' Beta almost switched to her fangirl side. 

If she just dropped the compliment about Lunar, she would be talking non-stop all day about all of Lunar's wonderful qualities. Or until someone smack her in the head and causes her to snap back to reality.

''So, here's an idea. Why don't we three join hands?''

Alexia makes a suggestion, surprising both girls. 

''Using my authority and your popularity... we can collect information and share it among ourselves.''

Her gaze then turns to Natsume and she immediately feels annoyed by her, even though Natsume hasn't done anything to her. Except for the sneer Natsume gave her when she "accidentally" pushed her breasts up.

''Although i still don't get what the hell your deal is, shady elf.'' 

''Ara, you're quite the character yourself.'' Natsume or Beta smiled condescendingly at Alexia. 

Beta didn't like Alexia, or what she called Alexia in her head, as a "cheap-looking woman" because she was too lucky to be saved by Lunar and Shadow. Beta wishes that Lunar and Shadow would save her too. She was still jealous... very jealous.

They stare at each other. The intensity of the hatred of wanting to punch each other in the face manifests itself in crackling flashes that pass between their eyes as sparks begin to fly.

Meanwhile, Rose sees the two clueless as she is unaware of the two's hatred for each other.

Swallow her hatred for Natsume. Alexia extended her hand to the middle.

''So what do you say? Are you with me, or aren't you?''

''I'll join you. I don't have much to offer, but i do have a bit of influence.''Rose says smiling and puts her hand on top of Alexia's hand.

''I'm in, too... I'll use my writing connections to do some research.''

Natsume waits for Rose to put her hand on top of Alexia's hand first so she doesn't have to touch her hand. She won't touch Alexia or what she likes to call a "cheap looking woman" in her head unless it's necessary.