Friends 2

Anne woke up the next day. She shuffled around a bit before stretching out and letting a yawn slip. She looked around the room. It was dimly lit by the morning sun. The other two were still asleep. She decided to get a head start on the day.

Removing herself from her makeshift bed, she got up and walked to the bathroom. She did her routine and hopped in the shower. This life really was nice, but how long had she been here? There was that first day in the dungeon. A night in their room, a week in the dungeon, and now here. She thought deeply as she tried to figure out the math. She needed to get out of here before the 3 week mark. That's when her camp will be moving on. 1,4,9,12 she counted. Her face became more pale with each number. 14... it's
been 14 days. She had to get out of here this week.

She would need to come up with a new plan. She had a bunch of money stored into her beanbag that's she's snatched from others rooms. She could put it in her bag. She could find her sword back.

She finished her shower and dried her hair. Then checked her wounds. They were healing quite well and fast. That's good. She remembered how the two of higher statuses took their time to help patch her up. How they gave her a room and a job. They were so nice, and pretty. She really liked them. She wished her family could live with her like this.

After getting dressed, the brunette walked out of the room. She was a little bit surprised to see Sasha and Marcy already up and getting ready. "Bathrooms open." She called in case one of them was waiting to get in there. Marcy looked up and admired Anne with her slightly still damp hair. She looked so pretty! No Marcy. Don't think that. You have a beautiful girlfriend already.

"You can go ahead marce, I've got training." She slid her arm pieces on. Marcy looked at her quizzically. I thought that was tomorrow." She grabbed a pair a clothe to change into after she showered. Sasha looked over at her and smiled softly. "Today is tomorrow marbles."

Marcy blushed in embarrassment. Sasha have her a quick kiss on the head. "Well I'll see you guys later. Be good!" She waved.

Marcy smiled. She turned and saw Anne smiling with her head tilted slightly. Marcy's face flushed again. "You guys are too cute." She giggled. Marcy wanted to hide. So that's exactly what she did.

She scampered off to the bathroom to take a shower.

Anne left alone with her thoughts, began to think.

Where would they have put her sword after they had taken it? They wouldn't put in the same place they had before... would they? It wouldn't hurt to check.

Before that though, she had to count how much money she had. She quietly unzipped the beanbag and took out is inhabitants. Laid before her were several bills and shiny objects. Objects that were small enough to not immediately be noticed as missing.

She couldn't believe how much money people just left laying around. She counted $417. That's more money than she's seen in her life!

She'll look for her sword today so that maybe tomorrow she can save extra breakfast, grab her sword, and return home and share said breakfast.

She pushed everyone back in the bag before zipping in back up. She just had to hope she didn't get caught before than.

She heard the water being turned off in the bathroom. Ooo. Maybe she should take some soap as well!

She laid back brown on the cushion, trying to looks as normal as possible.

Marcy exited the bathroom with her hair in a towel. Anne almost laughed at the sight. She looked so cute.... Wait what?

"So what do you wanna do today Anna banana?" Marcy asked as she found her brush. Anne blinked. "Oh uh, I don't know. What do you like to do?" She asked. She was still trying to figure out where her previous thought came from.