Two soldiers

"Well what do we do with her now." Said the guard that had tazed Anne. "Well first I feel like you should apologize for stealing my thunder." General Yunnan said bitterly.

"Oh come on! I had the perfect opportunity and I took it. You make a good distraction."

"Ugh whatever, let's just get her back to the palace so we get lock her up."

The two of them hauled Anne up and tied ropes around her wrists. Yunnan then lifted her over shoulder. The both of them walked out of the seed store to end up faced to a horse.

"Uhh, think this is hers?" "I mean it could be I don't see anyone else around."

When they tried to grab the horses ropes it reared up and started kicking its legs.

Yunnan dropped anne which caused the brunette to bonk her head on the ground. That would probably hurt later.

Yunnan and the other soldier did their best to calm the horse down.

"Sasha grab the reins!" Yunnan yelled to the other soldier.

Sasha did as told grabbing the reins. The then jumped up onto Bessie and pulled on the reins.
"Easy girl." Sasha said attempting to calm her.

Bessie calmed down and looked over at Anne and then to Yunnan and stomped her hooves.

"Relax we're not gonna hurt your rider. Probably."

__________________________________
Loggle, who had been near by abandoned his wheelbarrow and ran toward the new Newtopian soldiers. He jumped up and pushed Sasha off and jumped onto Anne's horse. Sasha had fell easily do to her surprise but was not going to let it happen again.

She pulled out her two swords and Yunnan did the same. They stood in front of Anne to make sure he couldn't get to them. Loggle was strong but he new he couldn't get through the two so he took off on Bessie.

Sasha scoffed "doesn't matter, we got our criminal let's just go.

With that the two of them with Anne on Yunnans shoulder made their way back to the castle
______________________________________________________
Sorry it took so long to post this. I got sick and just didn't have the energy. Also I eventually would like to start wrighting longer chapters.