Wartwood

I would just like to mention that in this story newtopia is a kingdom that has several different town/cities in it alright. Kinda like how a state has diff towns.
______________________________________
Soon came the time for Anne to go. She said her goodbyes to the people left in camp. She got the plan from hop pop as he explained what to do, where to go, and when to do.

Their Goal was to get seeds and to plant them here at camp to grow enough food to last them awhile. They were going to use hop pops experience of farming while growing up to do so.

The plan was simple, get through the gate that's almost always open, though getting through the gate to newtopia in general might be more difficult, get into the seed store, grab bags of seed that were listed, give them to loggle who will be outside with a wheel barrow then sneak out without getting seen.

Seemed simple enough.

She strapped everything up onto her horse Bessie and then climbed up on her. After getting settled she took off towards wartwood With loggle close behind.

After about a 10 minute ride she arrived at Newtopia. Hoping they didn't look to suspicious with their full black clothing, Anne and loggle strode through the gate on their horses. The guards gave them a suspicious glance but said nothing.

Entering Newtopia they practically were in wartwood already. She stopped out side of the wooden gate surrounding it before entering. Not that she could enter anyways. For some reason the gate was closed. "Huh that weird. This gates never closed, even at night."

Loggle decided to go get into his position since he didn't need to get in anyways.

After a moment Anne got an idea. "Think you can jump it old girl?" She said to her horse Bessie. Anne scoped out an area where no one was around and rode her over there. "Alright old girl you ready?" Anne grabbed the on tight and yelled, "BESSIE THING ARE GETTING MESSY!" Anne and Bessie hurdled towards to fence and jumped over landing perfectly On the other side.

Anne looked at the map and plans that hop pop had given her, she was trying to figure out where the store was. Welp got about 5 minutes till loggle gets in position She thought to herself. She had on a black beanie and a black t-shirt with a either a dog or a cat skull on it. She had black leather pants and black boots on. It made it look pretty obvious that she going to rob some where but she didn't have much other cloth. Plus she needed to hide the most that she could and in a small town your gonna get noticed either way so it didn't really matter.

She hopped of Bessie and lead her around with her.

Eventually Anne found the seed store. She looked at the town clock to check the time 11:59.Am. The store owner always went out to eat at 12:00pm sharp. She looked around and noticed loggle with a large wheel barrel outside of the town fence. Soon 12:00pm struck. The store keeper came out and hung up a sigh that said "out for lunch". Once they were out of sight anne leaped into action.

Anne ran over to the door, she tryed the handle. Locked. She looked through her bag and grabbed a bobby-pin. "Perfect" she said softly to herself. after a few try's she got the door open.

Anne left Bessie out side and walked in, noticing all the bags of seeds. she grab out her list. "Alright We need...3 bags of carrot seeds, 5 bags of tomato seeds, 2 bags of wheat seeds, and 1 bag of potato seeds.huh thats a lot of seed" she began to pick up a bag of carrot seeds but realized how heavy they were. "My god this is heavy " even with how sting and buff loggle is she didn't know how he was gonna carry call these. she huffed as she carried the bag of seeds towards the door.

Suddenly the doorknob started wiggling. Her eyes widen as the door opened and the owner walked in. They stared at each other for a moment be for the store owner suddenly yelled "HELP THERES A ROBBER IN MY STORE" Anne dropped the bag she was holding and took a step back. "No no it's not like that!" She said trying to get out of this. It was no use, the owner stepped to the side as two Newtonian soldiers marched in. She didn't see them when she came here earlier. Anne backed a way as one of them pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Your under arrest." "what for I was just browsing." And said trying to keep her voice steady. "This store was closed and I caught you red handed plus I've never seen you around here before." The keeper said.

Well her perfect disguise failed her it looks like.

Anne saw an opening as one of the guards walked up to her. She tried to jump for it but before she could make it the guard blocked her way and pulled out a taser.

"Oh please like you'd taze a child." Anne said cockily.

Anne pulled out her sword she and jumped back out of the way before they could tase her. "Ma'am I'm gonna need you to put the sword down and your hands up." "What, to scared to scared to fight me?" Anne said trying to hopefully anger them. "Oh please you could never beet me, I'm general yunan! No one can beet me." general? might be more difficult then I thought. With all this bickering Anne didn't notice the second guard slip behind her. Suddenly anne felt a shock go throughout her body and fell onto the floor. Before passing out she saw both of them looking down at her.

________________________________________

What do you think will happen?