Shower

"Hey Sash, have you seen my brush?" Marcy asked while hurrying around her room. "Just because I'm your personal guard doesn't mean I'm also your maid."  "So thats a no?" Sasha sighed."I'll help you look but have got to stop losing things." Then after like 10 seconds Sasha found it. "Where was it?"  Marcy asked running over to her almost tripping in the process. "It was in your drawer. You know, where it always is?" "oh right." Marcy laughed nervously.

Sasha just looked at marcy adoringly.
The two of them were very close, Actually, They are dating. 🤭

But of course They can't tell anyone tho because of laws. Stupid laws. Them both being girls shouldn't matter. They especially can't since Marcy in the princes, and of course you can't have two queens.

May I kiss you princes?" Sasha asked Marcy looking into her eyes. Marcys eyes widen slightly and blushed before nodding. Sasha was a bit taller then Marcy so she had to bend down. She cupped Marcy's face in her hands and leaned in for a kiss. Marcy wrapped her arms around Sashas backwhile kissing back. The kiss had only lasted for a few moments before Marcy pulled away.

She hesitated about asking what she was going to ask. "Hey sash..? Do you think there's something... different? About that Anne girl?"

Sasha was confused. "What do you mean? She's just like every other person that comes in here. When arrested I mean."

"Well yea I suppose. I just haven't seen very many people like that. She was covered in dirt and leaves. She also smelled horrible. And she was seemed so skinny! Like way skinnier then she should be." Marcy ranted before looking at Sasha.

"I get your point marbles, but she's just like everyone else. A no good thief. Also why are you so obsessed with this anyways?" She had wanted to know why her girlfriend was suddenly so talkative about another girl.

"I don't know I just kind of... feel drawn to her?" Marcy said not really to sure herself. "

Sasha honestly also felt kinda drawn to her as well but she wasn't gonna let her know that. "You know what? How about we sneak down to the dungeon and bring her up here and get her all cleaned up. Then maybe you'll see she's just a thief."

"Wait really? We can do that?" Marcy asked bewildered that Sasha would even suggest the idea. " I mean yea why not? If we get caught we can say we were just investigating her in the comfort or your room."

Marcy's eyes began to sparkle. "Let's do it!"

"Okay but let's do it later in the day. I've got to bring down some food for her in a bit. Then later we can go down and talk to her."
____________________________________________

Anne was sitting in her cell. She was bored, hungry, and home sick. She never really thought of camp as her home, it was more of the people she missed. Like her step-brother, sister, and father. She also missed the other people like Wally, loggle, Ivy, Maddie, stumpy, and even chuck.

It was quiet. To quiet for Anne's liking all she could hear was the sound of water dripping from somewhere and the sound of the other Inmates muttering and breathing.

Then there was a new sound. Footsteps. Anne looked over towards the stairwell. the blonde, nice armored chick named Sasha appeared with a tray of food. "Eat this."she demanded and opened a small tray shaped hole in the bars and slipped the tray in.
Anne looked down at the food, if you could even call it that. It looked like mush. "What is it?" "What have you been living under a rock? It's meatloaf." Anne looked from her to the food. She poked at it with her fingers. She picked up a piece of it at put it her mouth."bleh" she didn't like it but was taught never to wasted food so she swallowed it.