-1-

The first few tapes were mainly just random scenes in the film that weren't edited, with everyone trying to not break character and or Alex getting frustrated. I couldn't help but laugh whenever he did. He was still an asshole sometimes, but it was funny whenever he threw a tantrum like some little kid.

After finishing a tape with the actors failing to be serious on set, Jay took out another tape, only to noticed that this one was slightly scratched up, unlike the others we watched so far. He didn't seem to really mind or even care though, just shrugging and putting it into his TV, just like the others.

At first, the tape started with slight static. We didn't think much of it, since all of the tapes were stored in Alex's attic, so they were bound to get slightly damaged by the heat or something. Soon the static stopped, showing what was probably Alex recording in what seemed to be his house.

"Was this a random scene that Alex recorded?" My gaze broke from the TV, looking at Jay only to see his confused stare.

"I'm not sure... I don't remember him mentioning this scene or seeing it mentioned in any of the scripts..." was all Jay replied with, eyes glued to the TV.

There wasn't any sound to the video, which only confused us even more. Alex then made the camera point out of the window, zooming in on a figure wearing a suit. The figure's head then moved, and I was finally able to notice the lack of features on it. No eyes, mouth, nose, nothing. Just a blank white head staring at the camera through that window for a second. Alex then closed the window's curtain, and the video ended.

Both Jay and I stared at the now blank TV screen, our brains trying to process the 30 second clip.

"The hell was that?" I was the first to speak. Jay didn't look like he had an answer, not like I expected him to have one anyway. He ejected the tape out, putting it into a small pile of the other we watched. Jay then reached into the bag with the unwatched tapes and randomly pulled one out. Unlike the last one, this one seemed like normal recordings of scenes for the film. About 3 hours later, we watched a few more tapes, but all of them just seemed normal.

"I guess there was just some random tape that Alex accidentally put in the bag?" I questioned. Jay pondered for a moment before giving a small nod, looking in the bag once again.

"I guess?" Once again, he pulled out another tape once again, inserting into the slot while mumbling to himself. "He really should've labeled them...". He then pressed play, before sitting back down beside me.

To our surprise, the tape also wasn't part of Marble Hornets. It started with the camera pointing out a car window; presumably Alex's car. Unlike the other tape, this one actually had sound. Alex was talking to the camera, saying that he was walking his dog near one of the sets for his film when they saw a really tall man. The mention of the tall man piqued my interest.

"Tall man?" Soon enough, we both started to realize that he was talking about the man from the other tape.

Alex then parked his car on the side of the road, quickly picking up the camera and walking out of the car. He stood under a lamp post, saying that was where he saw the figure, only for the tape to suddenly cut out.

We both stared at the TV once the tape ended. I looked the time, seeing that it was about 12am now. I sighed, staring at the bag, then to the TV, before turning to Jay.

"All-nighter?" I suggested. Jay nodded, before taking a tape out once again.

"If that... thing was in two tapes, then there has to be more, right?" Jay talked to himself. We started to watch more and more tapes throughout the night. We noticed that in the more recent tapes, Alex seemed to record himself more and more, almost as if he was paranoid or something. We even saw that the figure has appeared on set, while we were recording. What seemed strange was that we didn't remember ever seeing the figure on set.

Soon enough, we watched the tapes whenever we could, going on for about a few weeks now. Both me and Jay came up with the conclusion that Alex was being followed by the tall figure, and seemed to have gotten more and more paranoid as time went on. After a few days, Jay made a youtube channel and would post on it with clips from the tapes that showed either the figure, Alex being paranoid, or just things that we somehow didn't remember while recording.

Recently, I've been spending most of my free time by watching the tapes with Jay. We made a large dent in the pile, but there were still a lot more. After a while, I even started to help him make some of the entries, which is what we were doing currently. We were in the process of editing entry 14, until Jay stopped, staring at his computer with his brows furrowed. After a few seconds, he turned to me.

"We need to find out what happened to Alex." He suddenly blurted out. I stared at him, my eyes flickering with surprise.

"But we have no lead-" I got cut off.

"There is someone that might be able to know what happened to him..."