Allison x female reader - She's not yours anymore! (Part two)

I might use some of the outfits I used in other chapters. Just letting you know.
————————————————————————

"Isaac?"

Allison's POV:

I looked over to where Y/n was looking and saw what I was hoping, wouldn't happen.

Isaac was here.

"Hey, just ignore him, he doesn't matter anyway." She looked up at me and smiled softly, nodding her head and walking over to where the outfits were. I saw Isaac look over here so I shot him a deadly glare, him widening his eyes as I walked behind Y/n. I turned my head back around and plastered a smile on my face, replacing the frown that was on it before.

"Ooh, I really like this one!" I heard her say, turning towards me holding up an outfit.

I have to say, it looks really hot. "You wanna try it on?" I asked, pointing towards a change room. She nodded her head and we both started walking towards the rooms. "I'm just gonna go look for other outfits while you change. It should only take like five minutes." She nodded her head and walked into the change room while I started walking away, looking for other outfits for her to try on.

I found some really hot and cute ones that I think will look fabulous on her so, I grabbed them and walked back towards the room that she was changing in. As I was walking back, I got a feeling that someone was following me. So I slightly turned my head to the side to see Isaac following me, looking at me hopefully. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him as he stopped where he was. "What do you want, 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗮𝗰..." I crossed my arms over my chest with the outfits hanging off of my arm. "I just want to talk to Y/n. And then I will go." "She doesn't want to see you." I turned back around and walked towards the room again.

After I got there, I handed her the outfits after she showed me how she looked. After a couple of minutes, she came out wearing this:

"Damn, Y/n! You look good!" She started blushing and covered her face

"Damn, Y/n! You look good!" She started blushing and covered her face. "Thanks..." She went back into the room and tried on the other outfits that I gave her.