Allison x female reader - Wanna go shopping?

Your power in this is Illusion. Meaning you can make people think and see stuff that is either not true or not there.
————————————————————————

Y/n's POV:

'𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆? 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈? 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉?

I sat on my bed with my knees tucked into my chest, my arms wrapped around my legs as my head rested on my arms. I sobbed quietly into them as I heard footsteps outside my door, passing by, not even checking on me. Until there were a set of footsteps that didn't pass by, they stood outside of my door. "Y/n? Are you okay in there? You didn't come down for dinner, is there something wrong?" It was Allison.

"I'm... I'm okay, and no, there's nothing wrong." I replied in a quivering voice. I could tell that she knew I was lying because the next thing I knew, she was opening my door and walking toward my bed, sitting down next to me. "I'm not buying it. There is definitely something wrong and I'm gonna find out what." She put her hands on her hips as she looked at me, hoping that instead of lying, I would tell the truth. "So, are you gonna tell me? Or am I gonna have to figure it out myself?"

I lifted my head from my arms and stared at her. "Isaac( your boyfriend unless you want to use your ex's name or your boyfriends name) cheated on me... and... I don't know what to do now that I don't have someone to hold me when I'm sad... I- I just don't know what to do..." I felt more tears well up in my eyes as I flopped my head down on my arms. "Oh... honey..." The bed moved and sunk a bit as she moved closer to me, wrapping her arms around me, hugging me.

After a few minutes of her rubbing my back while I cried into her shoulder, she pulled away from the hug and looked at me, smiling softly. Then suddenly, she looked at me like she got an idea. "I have an idea that might make you cheer up." I knew it. Well, I guess it's better than just sitting here crying. "What is it?" I replied while I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my sweater. "Wanna go shopping?" My head perked up at what she said. "Shopping? But, where would we even go?" I asked as she got up from my bed and walked to the door. "You'll see. Just come down in five minutes." I nodded as she smiled and exited my room, going down the stairs.

After I was done wiping my tears and fixing myself to look less depressed, I went downstairs to see Allison already ready to go, waiting at the door. I walked towards the door and put on my shoes, waiting for Allison to open the door. We started walking towards her car after she opened and closed the door once we were out. "So, where are we going to go shopping?" I asked as we entered the car, adjusting the seat so that way I'm comfortable.

"I found a mall a few days ago and was waiting for the right moment to bring you with me to go shopping so, I figured this was the perfect time." Her head was facing the road as she started the car and took us to the mall.

Time skip to when they get to the mall
—————————————————————

After we got to the front entrance, we went in and immediately went to doughnut shop. "What kind do you want?" I was looking at the selection of doughnuts and couldn't really choose. "Umm, two (first favourite doughnut) and two (second favourite). Please." She chuckled as she nodded her head and walked over to the cashier. "Only because you said please." A smile crept on my face as I jogged to her side, hugging her for a few seconds then let go. "Thank you!"

She started chuckling again while I just smiled, trying to hold back a laugh. After we got the doughnuts, we went to a clothing store to get some new clothes for us. "Okay, what kind of clothes do you want?" My eyes scanned the store and a few things caught my eye. "Let's look around and see what we see." I suggested and she nodded, walking over to the dresses with me following behind.